04

As Five drove away from the cafe', I got curious on where we were going, "Hey were are we headed?" "Vanyas." "Oh, cool."

As we got to the apartment, Five started climbing the ladder up to Vanyas floor. I wonder why he didnt just jump. As I watched him waste his time, I jumped into Vanyas room, and waited for Five. When he climbed through the window, I hugged him from behind, making him jump. "Why didnt you just jump, dummy?" "I dont know, why didnt you just climb?" He walked over to a seat, he pulled my waist, making me fall in his lap. The room was dark, so we couldnt see very well, yet he still found a way to cup my cheek with his hand. I felt my cheeks starting to heat up as I felt Five moving closer to my face. He quickly moved away when we heard footsteps. "Your going to scare her." "Oh well."

As Vanya opened the door, Five turned on a lamp making Vanya squeal. "I told you!" Five rolled his eyes. Vanya sat down on the couch in front of us, and examined us, looking concerned. "Is that blood?" "Its nothing." "Its something, do you have any medical supplies we could use?" Vanya nodded her head, and walked out of the room. When she got back she had some cleaning supplies, and bandages. "Thanks Vanya." I smiled at her. As I cleaned Five's cut, he winced slightly, "Sorry," I quickly bandaged his arm, as I started to clean up my arm Five started talking, "When I got stuck in the future. Do you know what I found?" "No." "Nothing... Absolutely nothing." Five sighed quietly. "As far as I could tell, me and y/n were the last ones alive. I never found out what does kill the human race, But I did find out, The date it happens." Five took a quick pause but continued talking, "The end of the world is in 8 days, and we have no idea how to stop it."

"Ill put on a pot of coffee."

-

As Vanya handed us our coffee, I thanked her quietly, and sat down next to Five. He started talking to Vanya, but I wasnt listening, I was focused on the coffee. As Vanya left, Five pulled me back over to his lap. I looked at him strangely, wondering why he pulled me down, again. Five noticed I was confused, "What's it's comfortable." I chuckled a little bit and snuggled in close to him. Vanya handed humor another glass, probably alcohol, Five took another sip of his drink, "We survived on canned food, and roaches." "I cant even imagine." "You do whatever you can to survive, or you die." As me and Five walked over to the kitchen with Vanya, Vanya was looking at us strangely, "You think we're crazy." "I-I just dont understand." "What dont you understand?" "Why you didnt just time travel back." "Gee, wish i'd thought of that." I elbowed his arm, in a hint of saying 'that was rude', "Time travel is a crap-shoot, I went into the ice, and never acorned." Five said pouring more alcohol in his cup. "Dad always said time travel could mess up the mind, maybe thats whats happening?" "This was a mistake, your too young, too naive to understand." Five said placing his cup down and grabbing my hand. "No, no Five wait. I just- I just havent seen you in so long, I have practice in the morning and need sleep, and im sure you do too," Vanya said laying some blankets on the couch. She looked up to Five about to grab the door handle, "I promise, Goodnight." "Night" I said. I looked over at Five, "You okay?" "Yea, just no one listens." "She'll come around. Shes probably just a little confused." I paused looking at him, Five walked over to the couch, and pulled out the prosthetic eye that we found in the apocalypses. He was about to stand up, but I pulled him down back to the couch. "I think we should take a little power nap, plus, im pretty tired." Five nodded and laid down on his back, I rested my head on his chest. Five stroke my hair gently, as I fell asleep. Five woke me up about 30 minutes later, "Hey.. Hey wake up," He whispered, "Okay, Okay im up." I yawned quietly, as he jumped us to the academy. He jumped us again to the car, and drove off. "Where to this time?" "To the place this eye was made." He held out the eye, and handed it to me. "Ah yes, the eye thing." I examined the eye carefully, and handed it back to him. As he parked the car across the building, we sat and waited.

I thought about how me and Five had never really done anything. We've really only just kissed each other on the check, and hugged. Maybe Five didn't want to get attached, or maybe just liked me because we were stuck together. Or maybe he liked Delores more. I brushed the thought off, and laid my head back. "This is bo-ring." I said running out the 'O'. "Shush." I looked out of my window, as I looked back at Five, he wasn't there. Everything was brown, and on fire. "No! No! No! No!!" I felt my heart rate rising, and tears starting running down my cheeks. "Five? Five!" I yelled out, but no one heard me. "Y/n, y/n, Hey are you okay?" I turned around as I saw Five, I was in the car again. I pulled him into a tight hug, as the tears continued to run down my cheeks. "I was there again.." I said hugging Five tighter. "Shh.. Its okay, its okay." Five said rubbing my hair. I began sobbing into his shoulder. I climbed onto his lap, resting my head on his chest. After a few minutes, I stopped crying, and looked up at him. Five wiped the top of my right cheekbone, rubbing away my tear. "Five?" "Yes y/n?" "D..Do you love me?" I said looking down at my hands. "Y/n," Five said lifting my chin up, "I love you more than I love myself." "Then why-" Five cut me off, smashing his soft pink lips onto mine. I felt my cheeks heat up as I kissed Five back, His arm wrapped around my waist deepening the kiss. My cheeks were bright red when I pulled away, Five noticed and placed his hand on my cheek. He kissed me one more time, and when he pulled away, I laid my head on his shoulder. "I love you more." I whispered in his ear.

-

AHAHAH. Help.

Brianna