16

FIVES POV

"Shit.." I whispered to myself.

I picked y/n up, and blinked us to the academy.

I put her in her room, and tucked her under her blankets. I admired her for a second, even with all the debri on her face, she still looked so peaceful and beautiful.

I walked to my room, and picked up a piece of chalk from my desk. I started to write down equations on how we could figure out who caused the apocalyes. If I could just find out, we could kill him or her, and then it would all end. And y/n and I could spend the rest of our lives together, get married, start a family.

I really love this girl, damnit.

Y/N POV

I woke up in my bed, with a major headache. I wiped some dirt off oh my face, and sat on the edge of my bed. When I stood up, I was a little dizzy, so I sat back down on my bed, and instead of walking, I spacial jumped into Five's room. He was standing on his bed, and writing equations all over his wall. Chalk dust was all over his fingertips, and a little bit in his hair.

I was trying to be quite so that I could sneak up on him, and scare him, but I stepped on a squeaky floor board. Fives head quickly turned to me, "Oh its just you," He stepped off his bed.

"I was trying to sneak up on youu." I put my hands on my hips. "Do you feel better?" He asked with a pint of concern in his voice. "Yea, im fine. I just have a headache, and im a little dizzy." I pointed to my head.

"Well sit down then." He pushed me to his chair, "Im fine, really." I tried to push Five away. But he pushed me back into the chair.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest, "Im fine." I said leaning forward a bit. "No your not, sit." Five stepped back onto his bed. And as soon as he turned away, I stood up.

"I told you to sit." He said still writing equations. "Well I want to stand."

"Sit." He looked towards me.

"No." I stepped towards him.

"Sit."He stepped off his bed.

"Fine"

"Hey whats all- Oh am I interrupting something?" He pointed between the two of us.

"Nope."

"Okay, well what is all this?" He pointed towards Fives equations.

"Its a probability map." Five stepped back onto his bed, "Probability of what?" "Who caused the apocalypes." I said.

"Im not following.." Luther said under his breath. "These people might cause the apocalypes," I said standing up on Fives bed and pointing to the names, "So we just need to find them, whoever they are, and kill them." I sat down on Fives bed.

"Mill Green, who is that a terrorist?"

"I believe he is a gardener," Five started writing in Vayna's book.

"Wha- Five? This man, is innocent!" Luther protested.

"Luther, its basic math, his death could save the lifes of billions!" Five put his arms up in the air.

Five started digging under his bed for something, and when he got it on top of his bed and started unzipping the bag, it was a gun inside.

"Bu- Where did you get that?!" Luther mentioned towards the gun, "Dads room, think he used it to shoot a rhinoserous. Similar to the one I used at work, nice shoulder fit, highly reliable." He looked back up to Luther. "We dont do this type of stuff!" Luther said.

"We arent doing anything, Me and y/n are." Five pointed between me and Five.

"Your not killing anyone today!" Luther raised his voice.

Before I could say anything I felt a tight grip around my neck, "L-luther..." Was all I could get out.

I was gasping for air, with my eyes tightly closed, and when I opened my eyes, I was dangling out of a window.

I screamed in pain, and fear.

"Put. Her. Down." Five said pointing the gun towards Luther, "Put the gun down, your not killing anyone today."

Five kept his stance, and looked at me, and the Luther.

"Its either her or the gun, dont make me do this, I know shes important to you."

Five didnt drop the gun, and when Luther noticed he wasnt,

He let go.

I felt the air rush through my hair, and I screamed in fear.

Before I could hit the ground, or even get close to the ground, Five teleported over towards me.

He gripped my waist tightly and pulled me out of the window. He sat me on the bed, rubbing my shoulder.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Luther? You could have killed her!" Five put me on my bed, and pointed his finger in Luthers face.

"Hey, Five." I said softly because my throat was still hurting.

"Ill kill you myself if you do that again!" Fives voice raised still pointing at Luther.

"Five," I tugged on his sleeve. "Five im fine.." I chuckled.

He looked down to me with concern.  He dropped his finger from Luther, and held back onto me.

He started to caress my hair.

"I know you guys are good people, otherwise you wouldnt have come back here."

"Well there is one way."

-

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4K READS I LOVE YOU ALL AND YEA I LOVE YOU :)