26

"Allison's in danger." Diego said sighing. "Wha- Why?" I stuttered. "No time, we gotta go. Im driving." Diego lead us outside the door.

Diego ran outside to the car, opening the front door. Klaus got in the pasengers side, and Five and I rode in the back. Five sat by the window, and I sat next to him in the middle. I laid my head on Fives shoulder, and he crept his arm around my waist.

-time skip-

As we arrived to the bar that Luther was at, we all rushed to the table he was sitting at. "Hey Luth." I put my hand on his shoulder. "Leave me alone y/n." Luther swatted my hand away. "Oh- sorry." I said quietly. "Ill talk to him." Diego pushed us away.

Klaus, Five and I leaned up against a table near the entrace, "Wonder whats going on with Allison." Klaus said, "Yea, I hope shes alright. Diego said she was in danger." Five hummed in agreement. "Why didnt you start with that!?" Luther yelled, and shot up from him seat storming out of the bar. We all rushed to the car, and instead of Diego driving, I did. I couldnt handle Diego's slow speeds any longer.

Five sat in the passengers seat next to me, and Klaus, Luther, And Diego were squeezed in the back. Five chuckled at the sight.

About 2 minutes into driving, Luther pressed his hands on the top of my seat. "Hey could you go any faster?" He asked. "Ask again and ill burn you with a cigaret lighter." I said gripping the wheel tighter. As Luther leaned back into his seat, and sighed, I picked up the speed. I was getting stressed, and gripped the wheel even tighter. Five noticed, and put his hand on my thigh, immediatly calming me down. I started to feel butterflies in my stomach, and I could tell I was probably flushed with pink.

-time skeep :)-

We made it to Harold or Lenaords house in the woods, and the only car that was in the drive way was the one from the Academy. Luther pushed passed us, and kicked the door open. Diego, Klaus, Five and I followed after him. "No! Allison!" Luther rushed over towards the ground.
I couldnt get a good look at the scene in front of me.

I pushed Diego out of the way, and there was Allison. Her neck was sliced, and she was bleeding out, gasping for air. "Allison!" I screamed. I tried to run over to her, but was held back by Five. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me into his chest tightly.

I began to sob into his blue button up shirt. He started to brush his fingers through my hair, and whispering small sentences into my ear, "Sh, its gonna be alright." He said. I put my hand up to his chest, and grabbed his shirt, and began to sob more. Luther and Diego carried Allison to the car, while Klaus and Five tried to calm me down.

-time skip :) again because yea-

Diego made a very quick stop, and everyone unbuckled quickly. "We have to get her inside before she bleeds out!" Klaus said, "Yeayea.." I whispered, opening the door. "Mom! Allison needs help!" I yelled out. Mom came around the corner and lead us to a small room, with a lot of medical supplies.

Five was holding Allison's neck, trying to stop the blood from gushing out. "One of you will need to give blood." Grace said. "Ill do it." We all said, "Ill do it." Five said a little after. "Move, Im doing it." Luther said moving towards Grace, "Im afriad thats not possible dear boy. Your blood.. is more compatible, with mine." Pogo said. Luther walked back to his original position, looking down at his feet.

"Hey! No sweat, I can do it! Cmon I love needles!" Klaus patted his arm. "Master Klaus, how should I put this, your blood is... too polluted.." Pogo told him. "Move im doing it." I said. "Y/n your body is small, Ill do it." Diego said. Grace pulled out the needle, and as she turned around Diego whimpered, and then fainted.

"Stick him."

-

Hey everyone, sorry for the short chapter.

Im trying to work as fast as I can with this book, but also, I dont want it to be trash when I publish chapters.

So im sorry that you have to wait a few more days until this book is over. School, and dance, has me really busy. I mean having homework everyday, and then dance everyday for at least 3-4 hours is stressing me out.

But im trying to work as hard as I can, so im sorry for the wait.

If you have any more book requests, or ideas, please share them with me!

Word count: 806

QOTD: what do you want me to write next? <3

xoxo,

Brianna