18

"Neat trick isnt it?"

Both Five and I turn towards the voice, it was a noticable voice.

The handler.

The woman wore a black vail that only covered her face, a long black leather coat, and red heels. Her pure white hair went up to her neck, and it was in tight curls.

"Its nice to see you two again. Although you were a little older then." The woman lifted up the vail, and put her sunglasses in her pocket. "Although you were just a bit older then." She chuckled.

"Its good to see you again." Five lied, and put his hands in his pockets. "

Ive gotta say, the age reduction, that was really, really.. quite something."

"Well I wish we could take credit, we just miscalculated the time projections, and now, well, here we are." Five put his arms up. "You know all of this... is useless, so why dont you tell me what you really want." The handler said stepping a big closer to us.

"Well," Five started, "We want you to put a stop to it." I said firmly.  "You know what your asking for is near impossible. Thats our raise on detre'." The handler said holding her hand out to the side, Five pulled out a gun, and pointed it right to her face. "Yeah? Well how about survival as a rasion?" He tilted his head to the side, and put on a very small grin. "Come back to the commission you two, you know its where you belong." The Handler steped a little closer to us. "Sorry whats that now?" I raised my voice at her. "I mean, look at you guys, professionals, in school boy shorts, and school girl skirts." He raised her hand. "Well it didnt work out to well the last time did it now?" Five tightened his grip.

"You cant be happy, like this." The Handler slightly raised her voice. "Im not looking for happy." Five held the gun steady, and looked over to me. "We're all looking for happy," The Handler traced her finger over his cheek. I gritted my teeth at her. "I can make you, yourself again." She took away her hand.

"And what about my family?" Five lowered his gun slightly, "What about them?" She asked putting her hands behind her back. "We want them to survive." I said squinting my eyes at her. She looked over to Luther, then to Klaus and Diego, "All of them?" She pursed her lips. "Yes all of them."

"Well, ill see what I can do. Do we have a deal." She smacked her lips a bit, and held out her hands in front of us. Five put his gun back into his pocket, "One thing." Five walked over to the gun that flew out of Hazel's hand, and took the ammo out of it. He chucked it to the other side of the road, and walked back over to us. He was about to grab her hand but mumbled a quick, "Mm, no." And walked over to the bullet that was going to hit Luther, he moved it over to the right slightly, and walked back over to us.

The Handler put both of her hands out again, and we firmly gripped them, and soon after, we were teleported to the same place I had been not to long ago.

'Fun' I thought to myself.

The Handler, Five and I both walked towards the main comission building. "You know Five, I think you and I are very similar, if I care to be so vaingloreous." I furrowed my eyebrows at the Handlers statement. "Hazel and ChaCha are talented of course, but they can see the big picture." She adjusted her glasses and continued to walk.

As we stepped foot in the building, I was hit in the face by a cool breeze, and a very familiar scent. It smelled of clean laundry and a very light scent of air freshener. "I'd like to know the full information of my family's secret, as well as our body replacements." Five put his hands in his pockets.

"Such kutchspa, its refreshing really, but slow down Five." The Handler lead us up the stairs. The Handler continued to show us around and lead us to our working area. We werent in the correction divison anymore. We were in the home office. We were the ones who sent messages to assassins down on the ground.

She lead us to our desk, Five and I shared 1 desk, and there were 2 silver, metal chairs. They werent the most comfortable thing in the world, but at least we werent killing people.

The Handler tapped on a chair for Five to sit in, "I suspect you like a challenge Five, y/n." He handed a thin vanilla folder to Five. I rested my arm on his shoulder, and took the folder out of his hands. "Thats why I assigned a particularly complexe first case." The said grinning at Five. "If you need anything, ill be in my office." She walked away as her red heels clicked on the tile floor.

I opened the folder, and began working.

-time skip brought to you by gloria-

As Five was typing something on the typewriter I heard a high pitched, happy voice. "Hiya Five, y/n, I was wondering if you wanted to join me and some others for lunch-" Five cut her off, "I need complete and utter silence to complete this task. As Five took the paper off of the typewriter, Dot cut in again, "Five, y/n," Five cleared his throat trying to get Dot to shut up, "Oh your, busy.."

Five rolled up the piece of paper, and I handed him the tube. He dropped the paper in the tube and screw on the lid. Five took my hand, and stood up, "Well, b-bye!" Dot studdered, and waved goodbye. I turned my body slightly towards Dot, and did a small wave with my free hand. I turned back to Five, and he lead us to a room called the 'tube room'. He looked around for a specific slot, and let go of my hand. He opened the lid of the slot, and placed the tube in. Before he could drop it in, a hand touched our shoulders. I let out a small squeak, and looked behind me to see The Handler. "You know thats not how we do things around here." She took the tube out of Fives hand. "Five, y/n, meet Gloria. Gloria is our vital, most important cog." The Handler handed the tube to Gloria, and she unscrewed it and took out the paper. Gloria handed it to The Handler, and shook her head, she had a small look of digust on her face.

The Handler unrolled the peice of paper and read over it, "Carl Weber?" Five smirked up at her with a proud look on his face. "So, why unfortanate Carl Weber?"

-

QOTD: if you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?