The bus stops somewhere and a few passengers go down. Suddenly, Chanyeol takes my bag and pulls me off of my seat dragging me out of the bus.

"Ya! What are you doing? We shouldn't get off here!"

"I know. I'm taking you somewhere."

"What? Where?"
Just then another bus comes and he drags me inside it.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm kidnapping you." He laughs. "Trust me. You will like it."

I pout and slouch. I guess right now I can only follow him.

-After an hour-
"We're here." He marks and we get down from the bus.

"Come on!" Again, he drags me while running. And there at the end of the road lies a beautiful beach. The white sand glistens under the sun and the sea constantly kisses the shore. I clasp my hand and smile from ear to ear.

"Told you you'll like it."

"I didn't know a place like this exist one-hour away from our place!"

"Of course you didn't. Your life is only home, school, and the park." He teases.

"Tsk." I pout at him and look back at the beautiful beach and close my eyes breathing the fresh air. I can hear him laugh.

"Come now." He takes my hand again and I open my eyes.

"Where are we going now?"
He just smiles and I follow him.

-----
"WOOHOO!" I raise both of my hands up in the air as the cart goes down the slope. He brought me to a small theme park and told me that this ride will surely help in relieving stress. I was scared at first, but turns out it's actually really fun. Right after the coaster ride, I drag him to enter the ghost house to which he disagreed. But after I pleaded over and over he relents.

"Chanyeol-ah! Are you okay?" I ask while laughing after we get out from the ghost house. His face looks really pale as if his blood has been sucked by a vampire and his soul has left him.

Afterwards, I buy him a drink while he sits on a bench trying to summon back his soul. The sky now has become dark purple with a shade of pink and orange.

"Thanks." He takes the drink. "Don't...ever...drag me there again." He manages to say after trying to catch a breath. I laugh hard.

"Araso...araso..."

"Now...let's ride that." He points to the ferris wheel and I nod after following his point and land my gaze on the ferris wheel.

Riding the ferris wheel, we can look at the beautiful beach again though the sky has become dark. The dark sky is beautiful in itself with glittering stars starting to appear on it. On another side we can see the distant city lights. I turn to look at Chanyeol who is sitting in front of me happily gazing at the view.

"Thank you, Chanyeol!"

"Hmm?" He turns to look at me with that beautiful eyes of his.
Wait. What am I talking about.

"For what you did back at the school." He smiles in reply. "But actually... I don't think you should confront her like that. Her dad is your guardian after all."

"Her dad is. Not her." He simply replies.

"Still...what about your job now? What about your dream Hara talked about?"

"Don't worry. Mr. Choi is a wise man. Though I'm pretty sure right now Hara is whining to him and telling him she has fired me, he's not someone who will just follow her daughter's immature wish." He pats my hand to assure me. "Even if he follow what she wants, you don't have to worry about me. If he fire me, I can find another job. If he kick me out of the house, I can live in your house." He laughs.