"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

I let out a deep breath and uncross my arms. I reply her with a softer tone this time. "Look, Hara. I really don't want to argue with you. And don't worry I won't get anywhere near him." Except the problem is he's my neighbor.

"Come on, Bokyung." I take Bokyung's hand and try to drag her out of there leaving fuming Hara. But before we can leave, Hara grabs my shoulder and pushes me to the locker making Bokyung gasps puting a hand over her mouth. And now everyone in the hallway is looking at us.

"Do you expect me to believe you?"

"Ya! Let me go!" She instead pins me harder.
Where does she gain this strength?!

Before I knew it, she grabs a handful of my hair with one hand.

"Ah!" I shriek in pain. "What are you doing? Everyone is looking?"

"Ya, Hara! Let her go!" Bokyung tries to pull her away to no avail.

"He kissed you?! Let me make it clear to you he's-"

"Let her go." Suddenly a hand grab Hara's hand that is pulling my hair.

"Ch-chanyeol?" Hara stutters and her eyes widen.

"Let. Her. Go." His words are calm yet demanding. Hara slowly lets me go; her head hangs low.

"I left a book in my locker, so I come back and this is what I witness? What do you think you're doing, Hara?" He asks her with a disappointed look on his face.

"I...I..."

"I thought you're an angel but I guess I was wrong." Hara raises her head in surprise. I pull his arm trying to make him stop.

"MWO?"

"Turns out you're just another bratty rich girl." I would clap to his statement if he doesn't say it right to her face. I do hate her, but I don't think it's right to say so in front of so many people now gathered around us.

"YA! PARK CHANYEOL!"

"Chanyeol-ah, stop it..." I whisper.

"YOU'RE NOTHING WITHOUT MY DAD'S HELP! MY DAD IS THE TICKET FOR YOU TO REACH YOUR DREAM AS A MUSICIAN." Tears are welling in her eyes now, but she tries so hard to hold it in.

"If you think you own me just because your Dad is my guardian, you're wrong!" He puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me close to him. "Don't EVER hurt the one I love again!" My eyes widen at this statement and I shoot him a death glare, but his eyes are nailed on Hara intensely. People start to whisper.

"YA!" I shout as I fling away his arm on my shoulder.

"Just so you know: I really was the one who kissed her." With that he grabs my hand and drags me piercing through the crowd leaving Hara who finally lets a drop of tear fall on her cheek. She scoffs to herself.

"Wait for me!" Bokyung tries to catch up with us.

"Ya Park Chanyeol!" Hara calls and Chanyeol stops without even turning to look at her. "You're fired!" I gasp and turn to look at him, but he doesn't seem to be affected one bit by that statement. He instead tightens his grip on my hand and continues to walk.

----
I sit silently crossing my arm looking out the window while he sits behind me because I've put my bag on the seat beside me. I told Bokyung that today won't be a good day to go to the ice cream shop.

"Haewon-ah...are you mad at me?"

As much as I like the fact that he finally sees Hara's real side, I hate the fact that he just told everyone that he likes me. Furthermore, I do hate Hara, but I don't like how he confronted her. It makes me feel guilty, though I know I shouldn't be. I am now emotionally confused.