Thunderstorm....

I then walked up my wooden porch and felt through my pockets from my keys, Gundham following shortly, after finally finding my keys i hastily unlocked the door and invited him inside. Once we got inside we both took our shoes off I offered to take Gundham's jacket but he declined using the excuse, "If i take off my jacket.. the evil spirits from the underworld will invade your home.. i do not wish to fight them, or injure you." I showed him a bit around my small house, every now and then he would find one of my baby pictures handing up on the wall. Which was embarrassing for me, as a kid i played with mud and toy cars.. actually when my mom was pregnant the doctors told her I was a boy.. so my parents being the pre-planners of the family, they prepared a whole baby room for a boy.. but when i was born the doctor said that there must have been a misreading and that i was actually a girl.. Of course my parents were pissed they spent about 500$ on a boy themed bedroom only to find out that boy was actually a girl. I told Gundham that story and he began to smirk. "So you were a boy..?"
"bruh no, i don't understand how they could mistake me for a boyyyyYyuhh~" i complained and flopped down on the couch across from Gundham.
"So do you want tea or hot chocolate?" i asked
my face still in the couch.
"hmm.. i'll have some tea, please." He watched as i stood up and boiled some water. After the tea was done i poured it into two mugs and handed one to Gundham.
I then sat down on the leather couch and an awkward silence rung throughout the living room. We both knew it would be embarrassing if we brought up the pocky game but i really wanted to bring it up...
"So.."
"So.. err"
We both opened our mouths to speak but ended up cutting each other off.
"Oh err so about the mall..." I trailed off.
"I- umm it was..quite enjoyable.. Y/N.."
He just HAD to add my name at the end, my face was getting warm and Gundham's scarf was making me hot, the heater was on but i didn't really want to take the fluffy scarf off..
"Yea i agree that mall trip was fun, i'm sorry for dragging you with.. me.."
"No.. it is alright Y/N.." He softly smiled and set down his tea. His devas then came out of his pockets and onto the couch.
"OH Gundy.. do you want to see my dogs?"
"You have dogs?" A hint of excitement in his tone.
"Yea,! They're in the other room so that they don't scratch up the furniture.. i kinda forgot about them..here follow me.." Gundham then got up with his Devas in his pockets as he followed me into my parents room. The dogs were whining and scratching the door trying to see who was in their home. We opened the door and the both of them rushed out, jumping on Gundham.
"Fiends, DOWN." He commanded, and both dogs obeyed his orders and waited for further instructions.
"Wow Gundham, you even tamed my dogs! I guess that's why you're the ultimate breeder." I tried to act as surprised as i could but i already knew that Gundham could tame my dogs, he's just that good.
...4:33...
We played with the dogs in the backyard for a bit then came inside worn out,
...5:21...
We then introduced the Devas to my dogs, the Devas were protected by a large hamster ball, that way my dogs couldn't hurt them.
...5:55...
Gundham taught me his Devas's names Sun-D, Maga-Z, Jum-P, and Cham-P.. The Four Dark Devas of Destruction.
We just talked about random things like different animal breeds, i could tell that talking about animals made him happy..
...6:49...
I kept getting notifications from my phone but i ignored them becomes i wanted to listen to Gundham.
...6:58...
I keep receiving calls from an unknown number... they kept spam calling which got me worried.
Me and Gundham continued talking just about random things.. he told me he had an
"Exciting breeding journal" at home that he was eager to show me, talking with Gundham was fun.. i just liked listening to him form his words, the way his mouth moves is like watching your favorite anime.. it's so interesting just him as a person, maybe he isn't just
"Lightning scar"
"Hey Gundy.. what's the earring?" I pointed to his right ear which had a large,hanging earring.
"Call me Tanaka the forbidden one... and THIS IS THE HELL HOUND EARRING WHICH COMES FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL!" He rose up and did a little pose.
"Ooookay.. Tanaka the forbidden one.. do you have any other pets other than the Devas?"
"hm yes. quite a lot at home.."
Out of nowhere we heard a loud
*CRASH*
from outside, shortly following the crash, were sounds of rain on the roof.
P
I
T
T
E
R

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚?   (gundham x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara