Gundham Tanaka.?

None of this art is mine 🥰💕
The small yet intimidating boy had his feet propped up on the desk. His gaze was hard and stern. Me and lightning scar looked at him, i had calmed down but my focus was now on the boy. "You heard me, shut the hell up i don't want to hear your flirting." he spat. "f-flirting..?WAIT WHAT NO WE WEREN'T-" i started. "HEY, Y/N.." a feminine voice called out from the right side of the class. "hm?" i turned around to see a really pretty female, she had bright red hair and her eyes were like crystals.. around her neck was a camera. Could she be the Ultimate Photographer?
"Don't listen to Fuyuhiko.. he likes to spit nonsense, he's all bark and no bite," she threw a hard glare at him. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?!?" Fuyuhiko got up and looked like he was about to hit the red haired girl.. "Fuyuhiko.. hey guys. EVERYONE SIT DOWN." we all stopped to see Ms. Yakizome with a knife.. oh yeah that's normal. WAIT
That seemed to talk some sense into everyone, Ms. Yakizome was scary when she's angry.. note taken.

"Ibuki

"Ibuki.. you can sit behind Teruteru," Ms. Yakizome pointed to a short, male with a chef hat and it was obvious he was a cook. Teruteru wiggled his eyebrows and motioned for Ibuki to sit on his lap. Ibuki completely flat out ignored him and sat in her desk. "Y/N you can sit behind Ibuki since that's the only seat.. well actually.. i have an idea i want to test out.. Y/N and Mikan please switch places.." Ms. Yakizome looked like she was deep in thought... "y-yes Ms. Yakizome.." a feminine voice peeped out. A purple haired girl stood up and wobbled our of her desk.. wait.. if that's "Mikan".. then...? does that mean..
"I'M SITTING BEHIND LIGHTNING SCAR?!" i shouted looking directly at the pale boy. I don't understand why i always speak my mind but.. it can definitely be a pain in the ass sometimes.. i think that's what i get for hanging around Ibuki... "SHE'S SITTING BEHIND ME? WHAT IN THE TANAKA EMPIRE-?" he was cut off by... Ms. Yakizome "HEY that's no way to treat each other. We have to be kind and treat each other with respect, that's why i swapped you two. I want everyone to be comfortable here. So actually now's a good time to announce.. that we're having a group project..

"A PROJECT ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!? ABLUBLUBLUHBLUHH" Ibuki was foaming at the mouth 😭,
"Yes, to get to know each other.. i will probably put you all into groups of.. uhh let's see.. groups of four should be evenly split.. so four people per group." Ms. Yakizome smiled like she meant good.. but for some reason i felt she had something sinister planned.. "O-kay.. so the groups will be.. Nekomaru, Akane, Teruteru, and Byakuya (lmao sorry Byakuya)
next group will be.. Fuyuhiko, Peko, Mahiru and Hiyoko.. no complaining!" >:0 Ms. Yakizome continued putting us into groups.. "next group will be.." she had the smuggest smirk EVER.. oh no.. she's gonna- "Gundham, Y/N, Mikan, and Kazuichi.." Wait who's Gundham..? and who is Kazuichi.? ahhh so many questions.. 😭
"the last group is.. Sonia, Nagito, Ibuki, and Chiaki, alright the project is due monday, exchange phone numbers, sleepovers.. and i'll send the link through the school website. Class is dismissed! :)
She innocently smiled and waved us goodbye..

"Who's Gundham..? and who's Kazuichi?" i questioned, half the students had already left the class.
"OH hey! Y/N right?" i turned to my left to see a guy, he had bright pink hair and a black beanie, his teeth were really pointy like shark teeth..! my first instinct was to grab his face, i've never seen someone with such sharp teeth.. hmm? i pulled him closer and leaned
him down, he smelled like oil and dust
"W-w-whaaaaAAAAAaaaaaa~?" he panicked and ripped his face from my hands.. causing him to crash into the desks behind him. "AHH-? ARE YOU OKAY?!" I yelped, "ow,ow,ow,ow,ow" he was holding his arm, then eventually got to his feet
"hah..heh..owwww dammit." he cursed under his breath but eventually looked me in the eyes.
"Hey Y/N, i'm Kazuichi Souda, and you're the first person to hold my face like that!"
"hold your face how?" i questioned
"you know.. like.. most people don't want to touch me.. since i smell like Oil and different chemicals.." he looked down and slightly frowned.

"oh.." i squeaked.. "Kazuichi.. so we're in the same group.. huh this will be fun" i cracked a smile then went in for a handshake. He stuck his hand out proudly and grasped my hand.. *ZZZZAPPPP* "GAHHH~" he snatched his hand from mine and held it cursing under his breath. "BAHAHAHAAAAHAAA~ DAMN KAZUICHI.. i feel a little bad about pranking you but it was so easy..!"😭
"p-pranking me?" he stuttered
"yeah see?"
i showed him the handshake zapping device.
"OOOoooh that's cool? i could make you some fun pranking devices if you'd like!" they don't call me the Ultimate Mechanic for nothing! as long as i have the right tools i can fix almost everything!" ;)
He gave me a cheesy wink and in the end we exchanged phone numbers... Kazuichi seems trustworthy.. but i don't know for sure.. he seems kind.. "Wait- Kazuichi! who's Gundham....?"