We are NOT eating that.

As Teruteru was humming in the kitchen everything finally calmed down.. Fuyuhiko drank some water and lay down, Kazuichi began a conversation with Peko and Fuyuhiko, and Akane went to go take a seat. Everyone was kinda tired but it was only 11:45. So we could still do something.. maybe play a game?

"Ibuki says it's time for a game!" she sparked

Everyone's attention turned to Ibuki as she gave options for different games to play,
"We can play seven minutes in heaven?" she questioned.
"I don't think that's a good idea.. we barely know each other." the red haired girl pointed
That reminds me.. i still don't know some of their names... i should ask when i get the chance, i thought to myself.
"Ibuki suggests spin the bottle?"
she questioned
"We once again don't know each other enough to play games like that.." the short girl scoffed
"I actually don't even know half of you guy's names..." i mentioned
"Oh that's right! we should introduce ourselves! like in a circle.!" the red haired girl answered.
So all of us except for Teruteru got into a circle. "Okay we will take turns going counterclockwise!" Sonia hummed. So we all sat down in a large circle in the living room. Gundham kept glancing up at me but i decided to ignore it.. he's been acting strange.. i mean normally he's super loud and like "FwHAHAHAHA" but he's silent now..
"Okie dokie Akane you can gOoooo first!" Ibuki shouted. "Okay.. uhh my name's Akane Owari.. and i'm the Ultimate Gymnast!" she flexed her muscles and a few people clapped. Nagito and Hinata had come back from where ever they were and joined us in the circle. Then a smart looking male began to speak "My name is Byakuya Twogami I am the Ultimate Affluent Progeny.." he then pushed his glasses upward causing them to glint in the light.
(should i type it Twogami or Togami? i don't know.. 😔)
"WHAT THE HELL'S THAT?" i yelled
"Yeah what's that meaaan?" Kazuichi agreed
(i'm not lazy i swear, i really don't know what it even means, so let's say hypothetically.. he told them what it means)
"Ohhhh..." the whole class said in sync
"So NOBODY KNEW WHAT IT MEANT?" Byakuya questioned, clearly looking "down" on us.
"Well not really.." Akane replied scratching her neck. "O-kay gamer girl.. it's your turn" Ibuki pointed finger guns toward to small girl who was playing on a gaming console..
"Is that a switch? i asked
"Hm..? yes, you're the first person here to notice that.. do you like gaming?" She finally took her eyes off the screen and her eyes were sparking with excitement. "Yeah, i used to play video games in my spare time as a kid.. you know like mario, and stuff like that.." I probably seemed lame to her.. "Really?" she asked slowly crawling closer to me. "Yeah, i also still play Minecraft, uhh let's see.. Animal crossing, Overwatch i don't play many games.."
i replied rubbing the back of my neck
"Do you play Roblox?" she was really close to my face and i could very clearly see her facial features.. her breath was heavy and excited. "Yeah i do actually!" i sparked back
"GuyySsssss you can talk about gaming later.." Kazuichi complained. "Oh you're right, i'm Chiaki Nanami the Ultimate gamer." After her introduction she got back on the switch and sat on the couch, Fuyuhiko then introduced himself as the "Ultimate Yakuza" which made sense with his personality. Then it was Gundham's turn to introduce himself.. he then stood up and pointed down on us, "YOU ALL MAY CALL ME.. GUNDHAM TANAKA.. REMEMBER IT WELL..., These are my
Four Dark Devas of Destruction.. THEY CAN KILL YOU IN A MERE GLANCE FWHAHAHAHAHAAA~" he then pulled out his "Four dark devas" and continued laughing..
Afterwards he sat down and began stroking the biggest hamster. He never said his Ultimate though.. hm
Then a plain looking boy introduced himself as "Hajime Hinata" Soon after him the short girl who made fun of me introduced herself as "Hiyoko Saionji, the Ultimate Traditional dancer" after her was Ibuki, then Kazuichi, Then it was the red haired girl's turn and i'd been DYING to know her name. "My name is Mahiru Koizumi.. i'm the Ultimate Photographer..!" she smiled softly.. so i was right.. the whole gettup made sense.. After her was Mikan, Nagito, the buff guy named Nekomaru, a swift, sharp looking woman named Peko Pekoyama, Sonia the introduced herself as the "Ultimate Princess"
"I KNEW IT!" i yelled out pointing to her
small laughs echoed through the circle as Teruteru came into the circle with a large pot. "Anyways y'all i'm the Ultimate Cook, so please try my dish...it's called baked lobster chowder, with a side of rolls..." he smirked but i shrugged it off.. i was about to grab a bowl... but i felt a hand on my shoulder, i turned around to see Gundham holding me back. "My dark queen.. that "stew" has been tampered with." he always says anything with a dramatic effect... wait.. "DARK QUEEN?!" i was a bit shocked.. is that title good or bad? i don't know but i'm a bit confused... "Tamped with? what do you mean?" i questioned making eye contact with Gundham. "I do not trust him.. that smirk it the MARK OF EVIL~" he then pointed to Teruteru. "Wha-wHa-whaaaa? no way this hasn't tampered with AT ALL.." Teruteru was obviously lying.. so i decided to trust Gundham.. but Akane had already finished her fourth bowl... and the only people that ate the stew were: Akane,Nekomaru,Kazuichi,Nagito, Hinata, Peko, Fuyuhiko and Mikan. Everyone who had eaten the stew started to act weird... so i'm glad i didn't eat any.. but why was Gundham suddenly showing me kindness..?

Hey i'm sorry this one was kinda short it's 2:41 am and i stayed up all night last night so i'm pretty tired :/
But don't worry i won't leave you on a cliffhanger for long! i'll be back tomorrow! 😾