Big cuddles~

Hiiii you guys are so nice 🥺
this chapter has some fighting ig and a small mention of suicide, i'm saying this just to me safe but the word is only mentioned twice, be safe 😎💕💕
"Tch.. fine.."
"THANK YOU GEEEZZZ." I held my hands behind my head and looked over at Gundham.
"Err.. so i was just thinking.. about stuff...i'm not entirely sure.."
Gundham avoided my eye contact..
"Oh.. um.."
Alright.. why won't he tell me :/
But i don't want to push him..
But i REALLYYY WANT TO FREAKING KNOW...
"Gundham you know you can tell me anything i won't judge you i swear!"
I held my hands up and pointed to myself.
"Yes i understand but.. hmm how should i put this.. ? i'm a little.. annoyed."
"Annoyed? why?"
"Well.. you know i've always lived alone.."
"Yeah.. i mean kinda.."
"I was just thinking about people i guess.. i am not entirely sure.."
Is he lonely...?
"Pitiful humans.... they refuse to lift heads up for fear of doubting the authenticity of the blue sky..."
"Oh.. that's a cool line Gundham!"
"I suppose.. ANYWAYS.. I AM IN SEARCH OF SOLITUDE AT THE MOMENT, so here is the MAGNIFICENT, GOLDEN KEY OF THE GUNDHAM TANAKA'S HOME..."
He handed me a small golden key with 2219 engraved on it.
"Oh.. alright well.. i guess i'll leave you be, uhhh be careful though." I went in for a small hug but he flinched and turned away.
oh
okay...
I gave him a small smile and walked down the smooth, cold sidewalk.
It's getting chillier by the second and it's only August.. it's actually almost September.. my birthday is coming up soon in October.. ha that'll be fun.
I held my hands in my pocket and continued to walk further down.
2217...
2218...
2219..!
here. okay,
I pulled out the small key and slid it into the keyhole. I slowly turned the handle but i felt a cold chill run through my body.. and not because of the weather.
"Hey. Y/N."
I slowly looked behind me, still looking at the door.. i was shaking a bit but that was just because of the cold
i think.
"Long time no see.. oh wait.. you left just yesterday.... with your magical~ boyfriend~"
I whipped my head around, my whole body turning with it.
I looked down at the hag which i knew to be my bipolar mother, ex mother? is that a thing? stepmom? no what. okay focus.
"WHAT-"
She ran up the steps and straight in front of my face...
"Hey.. Y/N.. you know me and your father miss you.. dearly.. so, so much.. we can't bear the thought of loosing our only daughter...!"
She held my face and looked directly into my eyes.
"The hell?- GET OFF-"
I shoved her but she continued to hold my face.
"Come on Y/N.. your father has even considered SUICIDE. BECAME OF YOU. BECAUSE OF YOUR.. YOUR STUPID. LITTLE WEIRDO FRIEND.! DON'T YOU CARE??"
I pushed her, hard. and watched her fall down the steps like an old lady in one of those ads.. 🙀
"nngh.. Y/N dear.. wait..."
I began to kick her down every time she tried to get up.
"Aah- Y/N- nng STOP-"
I continued kicking her and i soon sat on top of her and began throwing punches like a badass main character in a movie scene.
Red liquid was soon spilling from her cooked nose. most likely broken.
"P-PLEASE-"
"YOU'RE A FUCKING WIMP, GROW UP, and QUIT.
more blood
STALKING.
more blood
ME.!
my knuckles were dyed a crimson red as i looked down on the woman, you couldn't even tell who she was anymore.
"Hey mom, nice nose job!" lol sorry 😭
I stood up and looked down at her body.
She coughed up blood on the sidewalk..
"NOW LEAVE BEFORE I FILE A RESTRAINING ORDER. geez."
She seemed to get the signal so she dashed off into a white van in the distance as they sped off.
I quickly ran inside Gundham's house and washed the red off of my hands, wow that was umm a twist..i guess i can kinda get out of hand, but she freaking deserves it.
I soon heard the front door open as heavy footsteps followed.
*Knock*
*Knock*
*Knock*
"May i come in-?" The raspy voice growled 😏
...
"Yeah sure.." i had drifted my hands and washed all the blood off. no more traces.
"Hey, do you know why there was fresh blood, in front of the house?" He moved closer to me and lifted my face up, holding my chin and meeting my gaze.
"You look troubled.. what is the issue.?"
He guided me over to the couch where we both sat down next to each other, our thighs touched but he quickly pulled his away.
"So.. what's troubling you Y/N..?"
"Ohhh.. nothing just my mom came.. over.. ANYWAYS YOU STILL HAVEN'T TOLD ME EXACTLY WHATS WRONG!" I moved up into his face and messed with his hair.
"H-hey!" Gundham blushed a bit but continued to let me pet him.
"S.. so your.... mom.. hah.. so your mom.. nn.. came h-here?" He questioned slowly sinking deeper into the couch like a cat being pet by it's favorite person. His breaths were short which probably meant he wasn't used to being "pet" like an animal but to me he seems like the type of person that would like it. very much. i'm glad i got it right.
"Yup, and i kinda went off on her too.."
"D-did she... hurt.. y-you?"
"Nope i'm good.. i kinda hurt her. but she's gone now." I softly smiled then rested on Gundham's shoulder, still running my fingers through his hair.
"Nnng- i.. see..." Gundham trailed off and slowly began to sink into the couch till he couldn't anymore, eventually i heard small snores from him as his breaths were long and delayed.
He must be sleeping.. cute
I rested ontop of him for a bit and eventually drifted off to sleep.