Oh- okay...

"I'll just stay with you guys.. i'm sure the rest won't really care, i'll text them just to be sure." I patted around looking for my phone, after i found it i realized i was spammed...
😱 Power rangers 😩
🎸-HEYYYYY Y/NNN 😏
💊- are you okay.. y/n? where did you go??
🎮-Yeah where did you go? we're at Ibuki's
*today at 5:01*
🎸-Y/NNnnnNn WHERE ARE YOUUU?
👨🏻‍🦳-i'm callin the cops
*Gamer girl 🎮 removed Bruce*
🎸-WHO-
🎮- no idea
🧑‍🦲- bæłdø is here
*Gamer girl 🎮 removed bæłdø*
📸- i- 😀
🌞- this ends now 𝙅𝘼𝘾𝙊𝘽.
*Gamer girl 🎮 removed sun doog*
🎮- can you turn this chat to private plz,? rando's keep joining and it's annoying.
💩-I said, certified freak
Seven days a week
Wet ass pussy
Make that pull-out game weak, woo
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fucking with some wet ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet ass pussy 🥴😏😫
🎮- STOP IT- *proceeds to roast the fortnite kid over the mic*
🎸- Oh wow 😳
🧀- cart oooh segggsy cart mm frek😩😩
*Hyper musician 🎸 turned on private mode*
🎸-FINALLY! now has anyone managed to reach out to Y/N?
📸- no i called a few times but no response
👘- stop spamming we're literally sitting right next to each other
🎮- ok
(MOOD 😭)
💊- well w-where was she l-last?
📸- well... she was with us most of the time but where did she even like.. go??
🎮- i know where she went but idk
👘- how do you EVEN know but don't know-?
🎸-LET'S CALL GUNDHAM!"
🎮- ok
Wait so now they're going to call Gundham..? why him out of all the people i know...?
It was getting kinda dark outside and i could barely see Fuyuhiko's silhouette in front of me.
"Hey. Y/N walk in front of me."
Fuyuhiko felt over by me and grabbed my wrist, aggressively pulling me in front of him.
"Ow.. geez i can deal with my OWN problems thank you very much.!" I huffed and continued forward, it was getting cold and i still and no idea where we were going... was it really okay to trust Fuyuhiko like this..?
A few days ago he was being mean to me.. and now i'm following him though the dark.
"Nngh... huh.. HEY AUGH LEMME GO-" A high and worried voice called out followed by a loud *thud* and a groan.
"Can you NOT do this right now.? it's just me and Y/N."
"W-well i'm sorry i don't have SupEr night vision! i thought i was getting kidnapped." A taller and bigger sillouette stood up from the floor, he was finally awake.
"W-wwwww Where am i-?" Kazuichi dusted himself off and looked at us.
"We're walking." Fuyuhiko replied.
"Walking.. err where?" Kazuichi asked
"We're going to go to walmart for a bit to get something, you guys will see later.." Fuyuhiko pushed the both of us further ahead while he stayed behind us.
"Quit PUSHING me, i'm just going to go back with the others because there's no way i can trust you." In an angered tone i began to pull out my phone, the only source of light i had.
"H-HEY wait.. we kinda need.. you.." Kazuichi confessed.
"Need me..?"
"Yeah.. for our plan..."
"What plan?"
"So... uhh can i tell her?" Kazuichi looked over at Fuyuhiko for approval, he softly nodded looking down.
"So basically Gundham hasn't been replying to any of our messages and he's actually been ignoring us.. but we have no idea why, so we need you to help us... *gaspp* break into his house and find out why he's not responding.. there." He smiled.
"Oh... should i try texting him? He might respond.. but we were just talking at school so i don't really know why he's ignoring you two." I opened my messages app, still getting spammed by the groupchat..
"Hey Y/N, walmart is right across the street, let's go so we have more light." Suggested Fuyuhiko, so the three of us crossed the street and walked over to walmart.
While we were walking a few thoughts popped in my head..
If me and Gundham were just friends then why did we kiss?
That's so weird.. we never even talked about it we just did it..
I wonder if he thinks of us as more than friends... Ibuki did say so but then again she could be lying..
Do i... LIKE Gundham?
I mean.. our meeting was pretty rough but once i got to know him he wasn't THAT bad..
No way i couldn't like someone i just met, let alone some " breeder.."
breeder..
breeder..
he just breeds animals right?
He kinda acts like an animal though.. he's so weird.. but he's very...
"HEY... earth to Y/N??"
"Huh-?"
Fuyuhiko aggressively waved in my face trying to capture my attention.
"We're here.. now text that stupid bastard Gundham."
"Stop bossing me around i can do whatever i want~ HA." I whipped out my phone and began to text Gundham,
Private chat with: Shsl breeder
🎭- Hey Gundham
I sent a short text not expecting a reply but..
🐹-Hello Y/N..
Does he always have to type my name out?
🎭- Fuyuhiko and Kaz have been trying to talk to you yk..
🐹- Yes i do know.. where are you?
🎭- Oh uhh by the walmart next to Ibuki's
🐹-Ah alright... i have one small request.
🎭-Yea what is it?
🐹- Tell the others i didn't respond.
🎭-Oh.. uhh but why? they're kinda worried i can tell even Fuyuhiko is a little concerned.
🐹-Tell them i didn't respond and meet me at my house.
🎭-Errr okay...
What a weird request...
Fuyuhiko and Kazuichi were standing by the walmart entrance, i quickly joined them.
Kazuichi smiled when i came over and asked "So..? any luck?"
"No... i texted him a few times but no response... WAIT DIDN'T YOU GUYS SAY YOU WERE GOING TO BREAK INTO HIS HOUSE-?" Confused i jerked back.
"Uhh yeah..?" Replied Fuyuhiko
"I'm not like mad or anything i'm just wondering why i didn't even see a problem with it till now.." 🧍‍♀️
"What's the probably with breaking into the dumbasses house huh-?"
"NOTHING, i- nevermind geez" I rolled my eyes and walked over by Kaz.
"Hey Kazuichi."
"Hey Y/N! what's up?"
"I think i'm going to go home.. i'm tired and i have some schoolwork to do." I was pretty good at lying.. i just hope that they'll buy it. ".but i'll see you guys tomorrow!"
I softly smiled and began to call an uber.
"Hey what- you're just going to f-ing bail on us-??" Fuyuhiko growled 😏
( i simp for everyone in this story kill me 😩)
"Uhhh no-? i'm just-"
"No balls."
"What-"
"No balls.. you're scared of breaking into his house aren't you~?" Fuyuhiko teased.
"No i'm not.. i'm just tired and i want to go home.. i only came because i was bored, now i'm tired" I lied.
"PFF- alright. whatever, let's go Kaz." He pulled Kazuichi by his jumpsuit as they walked into walmart, my uber then pulled up.
The black van rolled down their window and i was greeted by a familiar face..
Mahiru..???
I thought she was with the others?
"Oh.. Mahiru...?"
"Hey Y/N! so that's where you went.. don't worry i won't tell! just hop in." She softly smiled and unlocked her car doors.
I pulled the black handle and entered the back seat.
"So that's where you've been! haha i didn't realized you'd be my client!" She smiled and began to adjust her seat.
"Don't you work at Starbucks....?" I asked confused.
"Well.. i guess but i'm working this job for some extra money outside of school!"
"Ah.. i see.."
"So where to?"
"...Gundham's... house..."
An awkward silence rung throughout the car
"Oh.. okay i think i know where that.. is.." She trailed off and the drive was quiet..
too quiet
Eventually we pulled up and into Gundham's driveway.
"O-okay we're here.. bye Y/N..!"
"Yeah.. bye Mahiru.."
I closed her door watching her drive off into the distance..
going.. going.. gone.
(Like Gon's dad)
ok
*DAICHI WO* no
I then turned to Gundham's house.. the lights not on... i could go inside with the key but i'll just wait outside.. it was cold and dark.. 😃
Cars would pass by every now and then but nothing much.. i waited a few minutes in total darkness.. the only light was the flickering lamppost.
I stood there then decided it would be best to just head inside.. i'd be safer..anyways
I felt around for the small key and as soon as i found it i began to step onto the porch.. small freaks escaping the floorboards.
My hands were shaking a bit from the cold and i couldn't really see the keyhole.
I was focused on the key that i didn't realize that someone has crept behind me...
A raspy but yet soft, voice whimpered from behind me.
"Hey.. Y/N."
My body shook a bit as i felt a warm pair of hands wrap around me.. the hands felt familiar like they knew every part of my body.
Gundham?
"H-hey what the-"
I was cut off by his breathy, sleepy laugh as he dug his face into my neck, i could feel something wet coming from his mouth.. like.. drool?
"Gundham....?"
My body was frozen as i was pretty shocked.
"Hm?" He replied, drool still escaping his mouth.
I felt my face growing hot.
"Hey! don't come up behind me like that. I could've slapped you!" I slightly pulled away but he kept his grip, his mouth getting pushed off leaving more saliva.
"Hey.. let go.." I softly complained.
"Hm..?" Was all he replied with... still burying his face into the crook of my neck.
"Gundham.. can i go inside now it's c-"
He removed his lips from my neck, then spun me around, i was now facing him.
He moved closer to my face and we were closer than close..
He looked into my eyes and smiled,
"The way your gaze changes when you look at me.."
I was at a loss for words as i just stood there like an idiot, listening to Gundham talk...
Gundham then looked directly into my eyes
(or eye 😩)
He looked me up and down then reached over to open the door from behind me, causing me to fall over.
"WHA~"
"My.. bad... Y/N.."
He closed the door quietly and reached down to pick me up from the floor.
"Uhh.. i can stand up myself G-"
"Shhh..." Gundham placed his finger on my lips.
"I- uh um.."
He was acting extremely weird right now..
"Just let the great.. Gundham Tanaka...explain.."
He picked me up and set me down on the familiar leather couches
Gundham then sat down next to me... why didn't he turn any lights on? 🧍‍♂️
The breeder then turned and looked over at me and let out a small breath.

"I love you Y/N."

Just those three words..
I was filled with a sense of peace.
My heart pounded though my chest.. it was so loud that people from across the country could probably hear it..
This felt like one large fever dream.. was i dreaming?
I wanted to reply.. with anything.. but i couldn't say.. my body wouldn't let me.
The only thing that escaped my lips were..
"I-"
He grasped my hands, cupping them in his.

"I have never experienced this feeling with anyone before Y/N, when i talk to you i get excited, when you laugh it makes me.. happy.. your aura is incredibly strong.. i get calm and relaxing vibes from you and my Devas seem to feel it as well... I love it when you touch me, when you run your fingers though my hair.... i'm sure that i love you." He paused for a bit, wide eyed then continued.
"It felt like fireworks when we touched lips the other day, it filled me with a sense of relief and security.. that i never had growing up... I.. want you to be m-mine... Y/N..." A deep red blush crept onto his face but he didn't bother to hide it.
In utter shock... amazement and pure bliss i smiled grasping his hands tighter.
"Gundham..."
Was all i could say..but, sometimes people don't need words to express themselves.
I slowly leaned in, caressing his face, letting our lips lock.
And then i felt it again, the..
*pop*
like fireworks.
I tugged on his scarf as a slowly crept closer to him.
I could feel every part of his mouth,
every corner,
every part.
everywhere.
He let out some quiet whimpers and i eventually pulled away.
"I.. love you too Gundham..."
OKAY.. that's a wap i meant wrap*
the story isn't over, not even close so don't get all: 😩‼️
I'm not even trying to be funny i'm half asleep right now so i might re-do some scenes in the morning.. but i'm not sure yet.. anyways only two people voted and commented but the last chapter got like 20 views 😃
But stan the two that commented ‼️‼️
Anyways this was cheesy ikik don't come for me i've literally never even been in a relationship so i don't even- 💀
NAY NAY KILLUA 🐴
no
ok
I'm kinda tired so i'll proof read on the morning.. but goodnight guys, next chapter is going to be chaotic 🌞
plz no sun doog
face reveal if you don't follow my tiktok:

oh kekiwoooo wwwww

bruh 😭
okay no more
i look so young 😏🐴
NAY NAY KILLUA 🐎
COOCHIE. OOCHI
have a good morning/evening/afternoon/night/midnight/early morning! :))