Little twist.

Wow.. what a huge twist.. i'm having to move out of my only home because of a bad mistake i made. I didn't know it was going to turn out like this, i shouldn't have asked if i could kiss him.. we've only known each other for a couple of days. It's so weird... today's already Monday morning.. i packed my bags last night and snuck out of the window with Gundham, it's just weird.. i've always you know.. snuck out and stuff.. but something about leaving behind my home made me a little upset. I was going to miss my dogs... i hope they're okay. Right now i'm just laying down on the bed, Gundham's still asleep on the couch.. i think...
I tried to persuade him to sleep on the bed and i'll just sleep on the couch but he declined.. :|
I could hear the sound of birds chirping outside ... but it was too early to go to school..
*Kmock, Knock*
"Can i come in Y/N...?" A raspy voice called out from the other side of the door..
"Hm..? oh yes you can." I smiled softly as Gundham creaked open the door, slowly peaking in to make sure everything's alright.
Gundham then walked in and sat next to me.
"Are you alright my dear mortal?"
"Yea.. i'm.. okay.. heh uhh.. this is just a lot to handle i guess.. i mean.. this whole situation you know?" I rubbed the back of my head and plopped down on the bed.
"Yes.. i understand.. do you think it would help you if you lived at someone else's house,? And do not worry my DARK QUEEN, I'M NOT KICKING YOU OUT, I AM JUST MAKING SURE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE AND WELL.
"Yeah Gundham, it's completely up to you... but really thank you for letting me stay here." I gave him a tight hug, he was a bit stunned but he eventually hugged back.
"You're the best person in the world Gundy!" I then jumped up from the bed and decided it was time to start getting ready for class.
I took a shower first, after i was done Gundham took one too, i packed up my school supplies and once we were both ready we walked out of his house and walked to school..
The walk was silent but calming and meaningful.. We soon arrived at the front of Hope's Peak..
"Hm.. here we are.."
"Yeah.. umm.."
"Do not worry Y/N, i will not tell anyone about your situation."
Gundham softly smiled and nodded
"Thanks Gundham.. now we should hurry we're gonna be late!"
As we walked into the school we immediately felt everyone's eyes on us.
"It's probably because we just walked in.. heh" i reassured Gundham but i was mainly asking for reassurance from Gundham.
"Hm.. yes most likely." He replied
We soon made our way to our classroom and slowly opened the door.
As we peaked our heads into the classroom we realized that we were the last people, so we quickly walked in and to our seats.
"Y/N"
"Y/NNNNN!"
"HEY GUYS WAIT"
We were stopped by almost everyone in the classroom, they were hovering over us in our seats like roaches.. geezzz..
Since i was behind Gundham everyone was in one corner of the room.
Do they know? no.. who could have told them?
"HEYYYY Y/N UM.. HOW'VE YOU BEEN?" Ibuki yelled from the back of the classroom, quickly moving over to me.
"Errr.. fine..? what's with you guys?"
I tried to play dumb but i was actually panicking inside 🧍‍♀️
"NOOTTHHINNNNGG... ASK KAZ!" She continued yelling and jumping around as she dragged the mechanic over to my desk.
"ERR.. hi.." He awkwardly waved and looked away, Gundham was surrounded by more people than me,
"GUNDYYYY?"
"BAHAHAAA-"
"DUDE YOU'RE A REBEL"
"SO DID YOU DO IT?"
"SHUT UP"
"S-SORRY~"
Gundham has the dumbest look on his face jk, his eyebrows formed a scowl and his mouth was slightly open.
"I'm afraid i don't understand what you are all saying..?" He replied clearly sweating
They know.
"Hey, leave us alone, what the hell's wrong with you guys??" I stood up and looked around at everyone.
"You guys have been acting weird since we walked in! We aren't celebrities so leave us alone. dang" I pushed them all away and sat back in my seat.
Fuyuhiko whispered something last minute into Gundham's ear, which made him go a bit red but he pulled up his scarf to hide himself.
"GO FUYUHIKO." I yelled pushing him away.
"Tch whatever, we already know you guys totally fucked." he smirked and snatched Gundham's scarf showing his sleeping hamsters on his shoulder, but also his bright red face.
"H-HEY GIVE ME BACK MY SCARF.. IT WILL.. RUiN hUmaniTY!" His voice was cracking and his tone clearly showed he was agitated.
"OH MY HE'S SO FREAKING RED!" Hiyoko exclaimed and pointed at Gundham.
"Alright first of all.. what the hell are you guys talking about,? second give him back his scarf his hamsters are COLD." I ran over to Fuyuhiko and tackled him into the desks.
"TCH Don't even lie, we totally saw you guys yesterday.. nngh GET OFF OF ME!" We continued to fight for the scarf causing chaos in the classroom.
"Young master-"
"NNGHHH GET THE FUCK-"
"HEYY"
"GIVE ME BACK THE SCARF"
I soon got a hold of the scarf pushing Fuyuhiko down on the floor as i sat on top of him and continued to pull on the scarf.
"FOR FUCKS SAKE GET OFFF!" He yelled and tried to push me away.
I then pulled the scarf away but hit my head on a desk behind me.
"OWWWW.!" I held my head and stood up.
"S-SEE? WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM SO FUCKING MUCH HUH?"
"Young master please calm down.."
"BECAUSE HE'S MY FRIEND SO QUIT FREAKING BULLYING HIM. ALSO WHY DO YOU SAY FUCKING IN EVERY SENTENCE?!" I dusted myself off and looked at him.
".. whatever forget it. but the whole class totally saw you guys down on the floor yesterday making out just an fyi."
He smirked and went to go sit back down.
I returned Gundham's scarf back to him,
"T-thank you mortal Y/N..."
"Yeah no problem.." I threw a hard glare over by Fuyuhiko who had his legs propped up on his desk without a care in the world.
"I-it's probably b-because of t-the pocky g-game.. and we shouldn't be spying on t-them in the f-first place.." Mikan stuttered from the back of the classroom.
"FOR FU-" Fuyuhiko started.
"FUYUHIKO! ShhhHhhhhh Ms.Yukizome's coming!!!"
Everyone soon shut up as Ms. Yukizome walked in.
"Hey class.. err.. so um.. i heard you guys all the way from the faculty office.. what's going on?" She went up to her podium and looked around.
"GUNDHAM AND Y/N TOTALLY FUCKED!"
"EWW BOSS BABY SHUT UP THAT'S GROSS!"
"HEY IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS FUYUHIKO."
"HMmmmM what type of fUcked was it? hmMmmM
mMMmM
mMmmM

mMmmM.
"Ew be quiet Teruteru."
"SHUT UPPPP.!"
"SILENCE!"
I slammed my hands on the desk..i didn't even realize Gundham did the same.
"WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"
"NOTHING HAPPENED."
We both looked over at each other confused.
"S-SEEEE?? THEY'RE TOTALLY LINKED TOGETHER OR SOMETHING?!"
"Fuyuhiko.. why do you care so much about their life??? you didn't even want to come.. so why are you starting drama..?" Mahiru stood up and bowed.
"We're sorry Ms. Yakizome, please ignore him.."
"Errr.. ah.. i um see..?... haha umm.. moving on.." Ms. Yakizome continued to teach as class felt like it took forever, in each of my classes Fuyuhiko was staring at me or Gundham.
Soon my boring classes were over and it was time to go home.. oh no
Gundham approached me from his last class and softly smiled.
"Hello Y/N,"
"Hey Gundham."
We quickly walked out of the school as we felt the cold air in our face.
"Shall we continue?"
"Yes, we shall!" I smiled and grasped his hand his body shook a bit probably from the random interaction.
We continued outside till we reached the park where  i dragged Gundham to the mall.
"Look, it's the park!" I smiled and pulled him over to the same bench we sat at.
"I-It was just a few days ago my dear mortal.."
"I know, but you still need to tell me what was wrong!" I frowned and squeezed his hand tighter.
"Tell me please?"
"Tch.. alright.."
GRRR I REALLY WANTED TO WRITE MORE FOR THIS CHAPTER, but if you haven't seen my tiktok, i'm technically supposed to be grounded but i found my phone so i'll still update regularly, but don't be surprised if i don't update for a day! :( 😭😻🧍‍♀️👍🌜👋🌜🌜👍🌚👍👍💕🦯👍🎀🌈💬😔🌈⚠️⚠️🍄😔🌚😡💊👍🎀💔💀💕🥰😔💕😡👍💔👍💔💊😔🌚