A Party?

This art is not mine! :)
"Hey Kazuichi, who's Gundham?"
"Gundham..? oh i uhh.. okay don't get upset... but it's um.." Kazuichi was clearly nervous to tell me who he was? "it's the guy you were arguing with earlier, the one with the "hamsters".."
My eyebrows quickly switched from a scowl to a smirk. "Oh, so he's....Gundham..well we need to talk to him about the project and find a place to meet up, you talk to "lightning scar" and i'll talk to Mikan okay,?" i'll admit i was pleased that he was in our group.. i could get revenge.. 😁👍
Remember kids revenge is the best option.
GUYS PLEASE THIS IS A JOKE DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY 😭
"Uhh Y/N? you're acting prettyyy.. weird.."
Kazuichi waved his hand in front of my face and snapped me back into reality.
"O-oh sorry Kazuichi i was just thinking of something.." i mumbled
"What were you thinking of?" of course he proceeded to question me further...
"uhh-uhhm would you mayybeee want to help me with a little prank... Kazuichi~?" i asked him innocently, giving him puppy dog eyes.
"Don't tell me you're trying to prank Gundham..?"🙂 He rubbed the back of his head trying not to make eye contact with me. I was about to answer but once again Ibuki popped out of nowhere..
"Peeking~ peeking~ hey Y/N!" she really likes to be loud and excited huh..
"Hey Ibuki! what's up?" i questioned
"Nothing~~ much~ Ibuki just has a super duper important question..!" Ibuki looked like she clearly wanted something from me.
"Alright shoot." Kazuichi began continuing down the hall..
"HEYY wait no! pink hair shark teeth!! this involves you too!" she waved him back over and he already looked done with her.
"Would you guyssss maayybbbeeee...want to come over to Ibuki's party tonight.? She said the last part extremely fast so i didn't actually catch what she said.. but Kazuichi seemed to understand what she said. "A party?" he always looks so lost and confused no matter what you tell/ask him.. 😭
"Yahah! you heard me a party! i've invited basically everyone from our homeroom! You both are the only ones i haven't invited yet!" once again she was shaking from excitement..
"Ibuki how did you come up with this JUST today?" i questioned because it made zero sense.. we don't even know each other.?
"I dunno.. but please comeeee~ i don't want to be alone~" She held onto my skirt and began to fake sob

"Hey.. uhh.. Ibuki.. did you happen to invite Miss Sonia by any chance?.." his eyes said it all.. he was completely interested in whoever Miss Sonia was, which didn't bother me that much because i never gained any feelings towards Kazuichi anyways. "Yupyup yupp, she said she would come.. if she's coming does that mean you're gonna comeee..?" she smirked and dragged out the e's in come. "I'll go if Miss Sonia's going...." Kazuichi held his head in a carefree matter and grinned. "I guess i'll go too.. it would be the perfect time to prank him.." i whispered that last part under my breath but i don't think anyone heard.. "O-kay see you guys tonight!" Ibuki then skipped off downstairs, shortly after her Kazuichi waved goodbye too and i began to head to my other classes. The other subjects were so boring and meaningless but my parents would kill me if i got bad grades so i made sure to take down a lot of notes. I was doodling in my notebook writing ideas and sketching them out, i could take one of his hamsters.. and hide it from him.. no.. that's pretty lame.. something to make him super mad. I've never seen anything funnier.. what does he call himself?
"The dark lord" just thinking about it is about to make me die of laughter.. The bell rang and i packed my stuff up and left the building. Ibuki was waiting for me by the entrance, she was also next to what looked to be the girl called "Mikan."

They were talking and Ibuki was jumping up and down waving her hands. She then noticed me and motioned for me to join them. I ran over to the two girls and properly introduced myself to the wobbling girl,
"Hey, Mikan right?"
"Y-yes.."
"I'm Y/N L/N, the Ultimate prankster..!"
"Oh.. so you prank people..?" Mikan squeaked
"Yeah.. i mainly do it for my own entertainment.. a lot of people find me annoying because i like to get on peoples nerves and can't ever take anything seriously.." I'll admit, my parents got tired of me and my pranks so i spent most of my life hanging around Ibuki and her family.. but i wasn't going to tell her that yet..
An awkward silence rang between the three of us..
"AAH~AHH PLEASE FORGIVE ME I'M SO SORRY I MADE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE!I'M.. M-mikan.. Tsumiki... the Ultimate N-nurse..." Mikan suddenly yelped
"Huh.? you don't have to apologize it's fine.."
I stated
"Anyways.. my friend is going to drive us to my house because i'd take too long to walk.." Ibuki then pulled out her phone and we all exchanged phone numbers.
"I-is it really okay for me to have you guy's numbers...?" Mikan looked down at her feet frowning.
"Yeah! Yeah of course you can! otherwise Ibuki wouldn't have given you her number!" she held up a thumbs up and hugged Mikan.
Mikan's face turned a slight red as she softly patted Ibuki on the back.
They would look so cute together..