🎸 BONUS EPISODE 💊

This takes place during Ibuki and Mikan's sleepover, this chapter might also have some cute little scenes, nothing too much so if you don't ship them, you don't have to read this! 💕
Everyone had left the party leaving just Ibuki and Mikan home alone, Ibuki's parents were out on a business trip and told Ibuki to take care of the house whilst they were gone.
"SoooOoooo whaddaya wanna do?" Ibuki questioned rocking back and forth.
"Uh.. um.. we could watch a.. movie?.. or.. um.. play a game.. or uh.. play with each other...?" Mikan stuttered our the first words then innocently smiled at the last ones.
"Ibuki says we should watch a movie... not uhh w-whatever the last sentence was!"
"H-hey Mioda...? why do you always talk in t-third person?" Mikan questioned.
"Firrsssst you can call Ibuki by her first name.. if i can call you Mikan, seconddddd... because it's FUNNNNN!" Ibuki shouted.
"O-oh..."
Ibuki's P.O.V
O.M.G IBUKI CANNOT CONTAIN HER EXCITEMENT OMG OMG OMG.. HOW CAN ONE PERSON BE SO FREAKING ADORABLE!! IBUKI JUST WANTS TO SQUEEZE HER LITTLE CHEEKS!!! WHY DID SHE SAY THAT LAST SENTENCE? DID SHE MEAN IT? IBUKI'S CONFUSED OH WELL..?
Mikan's P.O.V
Ibuki's been staring at m-me.. for a while.. i'm scared.. DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG? yeah.. i did... i need to apologize.. AHHH CRAP, WHAT IF SHE HATES ME?!? NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOO...
~Back to third person~
"IBUKI I'M SORRY"
"I THINK YOU ARE ADORABLE."
They both made eye contact and started at each other..
"Y-you know.. i think you're cute..." Mikan stuttered messing with her hair.. "Cuter than anyone i've e-ever m-met...y-you're s-so kind to me.. and i-i appreciate t-tha-at..." Mikan was a stuttering, blushing mess but she didn't make eye contact with the musician. "S-so.. i'd like to do something.. j-just f-f-for you..."
Ibuki's eyes were wide..
Ibuki's P.O.V
Mikan is acting weird.. her face is red and she's stuttering even more than usual.. Ibuki thinks Mikan is confusing.. but then again.. she's really pretty.. Ibuki thinks she needs some self appreciation... wait.. why's she getting.. closer.. i.. huh..
Mikan's P.O.V
my head hurts.. but.. i don't know what i'm doing.. my body is moving on it's own... how do i stop?
Back to third person~
Mikan then crawled over to Ibuki.. closer and closer till they were centimeters apart.. from each other. "Mikan...?" Ibuki started
"Ibuki..." Mikan answered..
Mikan then put her left hand into Ibuki's lap.. and her right hand on Ibuki's shoulder..
"M-mikan... uhh?" Ibuki continued..
"I really like you~ Ibuki~" Mikan admitted..
"Heheh.. is.. this what it's about? i like you too Mikan! You're an amazing person!" Ibuki beemed
"No.. i like you.. more.." Mikan smirked.. she's really bold.. this isn't like her at all..
"Oh.. best friends?" Ibuki questioned
"No.. Ibuki.. i want you.."
Mikan was now climbing on top of Ibuki
Reminder: this isn't what you think it is.. there's no you know what..scenes!
"m-me?!?" Ibuki blurted out
"yes just you.. only you.." Mikan continued.
Mikan was now on top of Ibuki leaning in..
"M-mikan~!!! wait this doesn't sound like you?! are you okay?!" Ibuki shouted
"hm.? yes.. i've just been wanting to confess..~"
Mikan continued to lean in closer, closer..
"i want to give you this..."
Ibuki's face was really red, she's never experienced anything like this.. she was sure she was straight.. but why did her heart beat so fast when Mikan was near?
Mikan then slowly closed the gap between them..
It started slow and soft.. Ibuki had no words..
Ibuki's P.O.V
I was questioning my sexuality when i suddenly felt something really warm and soft against my lips.. when i opened my eyes i saw an undeniable sight.. Mikan.. was kiss.. KISS KISSING ME WAIT WHAT? does she like me? or was it that.. STEW STEW WAIT.
Back to third person~
Ibuki suddenly broke away from the kiss.. and shouted. "IT'S THAT STEW ISN'T IT? THAT WEIRD STEW TERUTERU PASSED OUT. YOU HAD SOME.. DIDN'T YOU?! Ibuki is normally NEVER serious. This is the first time she's ever been 100% serious, she didn't want to get played or used...
"NONO NO! IBUKI, THAT'S  NOT IT~..."
Before Mikan could finish what she was yelling.. she passed out on top of Ibuki. Her gentle snores indicating that she fell asleep..
Ibuki, still in shock.. Spend the whole night thinking, replaying that scene with Mikan in her head.. she then eventually fell asleep on the couch with Mikan crushing her.. her worry grew bigger and bigger..