I'm Sorry All Creativity Has Run Out..

Weeeeeeeeell hi there! Remember to send me feedback so i know if any of you like the story so far or not! Enjoy! You Go Glen Coco! ;) Dont forget to leave a comment! Im thinking next movie will be Magic Mike, with the boys being completely awkward, or perhaps..jealous? <3

Agexx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's P.O.V.

          I cant believe i ran into Dani today. She looked amazing, im surprised she even talked to me. I sighed and took off my supras then layed on my bed resting my head against the pillow with a long sigh, and smirked thinking about todays events. If only she knew..

And with that i slowly drifted off into a peaceful yet unsettling sleep. When i woke up i trudged down the stairs being careful-as not to fall- and caught everyone crowding in the living room watching Mean Girls, how cliche. I sighed and went over to them sitting next to Lou and Harry just as the telly screeched out "YOU GO GLEN COCO!" i rolled my eyes having seen this a million times before. I'd much rather watch Toy Story than this. 

 Lilly's P.O.V.

What a great night i've had with all of them, we watched Mean girls, then Step Up-two of my favorite movies might i add. This night couldn't get any better... "Um, guys i think im going to take a walk, is that okay?" i asked quietly unsure of what their response would be. They shrugged but looked a teeny bit curious-i just walked out the door leaving them wondering. As i got outside i headed down the street to the closest pub-Tyga's Tavern, haven't been in here in a while, i thought to myself sitting on an unacompanied stool and motioned for the bartender to give me a drink. "Hur ya go, dahl" The man said with a funny accent, must be italian..?

I down the drink-which happened to be rum  and ask for another smiling at the unexpected quietness of the bar, peace at last i sighed- just then a drunk blond and an middle-aged man came bursting through the door sitting next to me practically dry-humping each other in front of me. I turned and stared back at my drink disgusted at the sight beside me, three short minutes of that and another man walked in, this time younger-in his twenties perhaps?  He smirked at me with wolfish teeth and took the opposite seat of mine that was still free, the other two on my right still eating each others faces. (Not literally, i would hope) I didn't hear the man as he asked the bartender for his ginatonic at first, i didnt care. Until that man looked at me with a intent expression and nonchalantly asked what my name was, i responded with venom instantly "None of your business, nor will it ever be," as i rolled my eyes, sick of men trying to pick me up.

"Now is that anyway to talk to a gentleman?" he replied pouting at me. I looked at him with a blank expression "Sorry my mum always said not to talk to strangers," he smirked at this and continued "Hunny, we could change my stranger status, together," then winked. Oh hell no, creep! I let a fake smile creep unto my face, then dumped the rest of my drink on his head, getting a laugh from the two on my right(who went back to making out directly after) and the bartender, whom went into the back getting what i assume to be were more bottles to replace the empty ones, The man whom now was drenched with rum,simply stood up, grabbed my arm and dragged me out,all the people oblivious to the man taking me- how i don't honestly know. I screamed for my life, but at 11pm there aren't alot of people who are willing to help-or leave their beds for that matter.

"LET ME GO! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? JUST PLEASE! LET ME GO!!" I kept screaming with no prevail, the man finally just shoved me in the nearest unlocked car, hopping in as well and drove off- me in the backseat crying. Why would i prevoke him! Dammit Lills you idiot!! Now you're going to die, or get raped, because of your stupid antics! I opened my eyes trying to see where we were but got slapped and told to sit still, although i didn't listen, in return the man slapped me again-this time harder- making me faint. The last thing i felt was a hot rush come over me and plush leather against my face as i fell back onto the seat of the car. Falling in to a red blank unconsociousness.