FANS AGAIN?

Soo I'mnot quite sure where I'm going with this Fanfic, if you have suggestions leave them in the comments and maybe I'll roll with one...Not actually roll, figuratively. ANYWAY hoope you like it because I dooooo(:

Agexx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Lilly's POV

Food. FOOD. OMNOMNOMNOMNOM. Wait what? I dunno. I smiled down at the plate of spaghetti and the side of cake off to the right of a second plate, then at my soup across from it all. Breaaadsticks toooo?

Niall and I haven't spoke once considering we've been shoving our faces with food the entire time. I smirked and dug into my cake, oh yes. FOODGASM! 

Niall chuckled at me through swallows of soup, "what?" 

"Nothing I just love how you aren't shy about eating," He said smiling cheekily and wiped some noodles off my cheek, I shrugged and threw a noodle in his hair, to which he returned by splashing me with his soup, "Its on short stop," I grumbled with a full mouth and grabbed my bread sticks and shoved them in Niall's direction.

He blocked my attack with his plate dumping his pasta on the floor in the process and picked it up throwing it my way- I ducked just in time and it hit the lady behind us who unfortunately had children and they were beginning to join in as well. 

Just as quickly as Niall and I started, everyone joined in with us and pretty soon flying pasta, salad, soup, and various other meals were flying around the room.

Niall grabbed my hand and tried to run out of the restaurant pulling me with him and using a plate for protection but slipped in some ravoli's and dragged me down with him. 

We both scurried under a table to take cover and started giggling uncontrollably from what just happened- I reach up to my hair to find all sorts of gooey messes- I scrunched my nose at the feeling of it and turned to Niall who was grinning and peeking out from under the table at the mess we started.

"Fun day ey?" I chuckled behind him, he turned to me and laughed at my expression and nodded, "Great day.."

"One of the best from my time with being with you and the boys I'd say," I grabbed Niall's hand and tried to make a retreat again- this time without slipping.

We made it out partly clean and smelling like warm pasta. Niall looked at me with twinkles in his eye, "What Niall my hair got you hungry again?" I chuckled at him, he shook his head and pulled me closer to him his lips brushing mine.

"You taste good," He commented shortly after- of course I replied with a blush and eye flutter, "You don't taste too bad yourself, he chuckled and started to lean in again but we were interrupted by a faint screeching not too far away.

I turned my head to inspect and saw a group of girls holding a photo and pointing to us- Niall must of noticed too because not too long after that second he began sprinting dragging me once again with him.

Oh great fans found us, and at a time like this no less. I let out a sigh and tried not to stumble of the bumpy sidewalk following Niall as best as I can.