Fresh Start...? (Part Two)

Sorry Havent Done This In A Day Or Three. The New Album Take Me Home Came Out Yesterday Had To Listen To It/Buy It! Anyway Im Back. :)

Agexx

Short oneeeeeee! Btw The Photo Is Supposed To Be Katie, (Andrea Russet)

~~~

Lilly's P.O.V.

Zayn and i finished drinking our tea, as well as having a conversation on my new and confusing feelings for both Niall and Harry. Like i can help it, their just so sweet, and adorable. Another knock on my door brought me out of my reverie, it was Katie. Finally! I open the door and hugged my long time bestfriend, and smiled, she is going to freak out when she finds out Zayn's here."Soo Kit-Kat, i want you to meet someone" i giggled at her confusion.

"Zaaaaayn! Come Here!" I yelled to the kitchen, which he obeyed and came around the corner, seeing Katie, his eyes widening. Hers did too. Hmm, do i sense a couple coming on? i thought happily. "Zayn is in your house, how did you manage that?" Katie asked curiously. To which Zayn replied for me saying "Well i came to talk to Lilly about her little love issues with my boys." he grinned with amusement at Katie's reaction.

"With whom now?" Katie rolled her eyes, playing Zayn being here as it were no big deal, but i could see her screaming on the inside. I'm actually surprised she hasn't fainted yet. "With Harry, oh and Niall..I think that's it, unless she becomes attracted Liam too." He chuckled at Katie. You could see her face brighten automatically. I glared at him, that idiot, why cant he just go back to looking at himself in his mirror, i don't like Liam, and i never will no offense to him or anything, its just he will only be a brotherly figure to me. Nothing more. Nothing less.

"Funny." I motioned him to the door. He playfully put his hand on his heart pretending to be hurt."Now." I narrowed my eyes, wanting him to leave so i could have girl talk with my Kit-Kat. She looked at me like i was crazy, but just before Zayn left he kissed Katie's hand and winked at her. i sigh and shake my head as Katie blushes, knowing she is loving every moment of this. Just as he got done winking i shoved him out the door rolling my eyes, "Save it! I'll bring her by later!" i closed the door, Katie frozen in place, not moving.

"Snap out of it! You're such a dork." I giggled when she finally noticed Zayn wasn't kissing her hand anymore and had walked out the door with a little help of me. "Soo, you met One Fluffing Direction? And you didn't tell me!" She looked at me with sad eyes. "How rude!" I smiled now that she was acting like herself again instead of a laid back, 'cool' girl. "Well i didn't know until yesterday, and trust me i didn't find out the easy way." i shivered thinking of how Harry first saw me."Oooh how'd you find out, Lills?" she asked seeing my shiver. I looked at her and mumbled grumpily not wanting her to laugh at me for throwing the cup. But i explained everything to her anyway, someone else needed to know, mine as well be her.

Zayn's P.O.V.

All i could think about was her friend Katie, and her cute little beanie her hair sticking out in a messy but cute way, with her suspenders and black shorts. I smiled to myself knowing i made her blush, and make her act laid back instead of the fan she probably is, i could see it in the way i looked at her when i winked. I shook my head, girls, i'll never understand the way they think. I wouldn't of mind if she acted laid back, or as a fan, either way i still think she is pretty adorable, and i just can't seem to get her out of my mind. Even though we've just met.

My thoughts were interupted by a vibration from my phone, of course Louis texting me to update me on his most recent power nap wondering where we all were, and to meet him at the house for a small meeting. I texted him back saying,                                           TO:BOOBEAR

                                                                Just got done talking to that new chick Lilly.

                                                               P.S. she kissed your Hazza ;)

                                                                             Zayn

Oh man this girl will be in for it now, especially when Louis gets ALL the details of their little randevu last night at her place. Poor Niall, i knew he had feelings for the girl, it was clear to see. Harry, too. I guess the question is who is she going to pick? I shrugged heading back to the house where i know Lou was pouting to Harry about the kiss, and how hurt he is by it. I honestly don't know how Eleanor deals with Lou's mood swings, and his little bromance with Harry. I have to give it to the girl, she sure has her hands full.

Louis's P.O.V.

My cell started to sing a couple of songs by The Fray, i smiled. Text Message!! Yay! I checked it and instantly got upset, it read FROM:DJMALIK Just got done talking to that new chick Lilly. P.S. she kissed your Hazza ;) She kissed my Hazza! Hazza kissed her back!? I narrow my eyes, that boy has some explaining to do to Kevin and I.

I pout and go down the hall to Harry's room and just walk in without knocking, "You!" i say a little too loud, and Harry spins around quickly from checking his tweets. "Boobear!" he says and comes to give my a hug but i put up my hand, "You kissed her harry? Did it mean anything? Were you even going to tell me!" i look at him with a pouty face.

Harry's P.O.V.

I got on my twitter checking from any updates from her, just as i heard a voice behind me saying "You!" and it sounded pretty upset, so i turned around,"Boobear!" I say as i go to him for a hug, but he refuses and puts up a hand. I look at him confused, when all of a sudden he says "You kissed her harry? Did it mean anything? Were you even going to tell me!" with a pouty face and big sad eyes.

"Huh?" I ask dumbfounded. Her? Oh does he mean Lilly? "You know who you, you...Non-Carrot!" He says getting more upset by the second. "Lou! Its okay, i like this girl, really, don't worry ill be fine, and you know that no person could come between us, you're my Boobear!" I look at him with an innocent feeling, knowing he'll give in. He hugs me "Oh you!" he smiles and skips out of the room, the yells "Meeting in five!!" i shake my head at the silly lad.

I go out to the Living room and immediately see Niall glaring at me, i roll my eyes. Jealousy much? i think to him. Oh well he'll get over it when he realizes she likes me, and not him. Lilly. Her name brings chills down my spine, and memories of us cuddling last night, her cute and calm face as she was sleeping, the smell of flowers in her house, her morning hair, i smile pleasantly to myself and catch Niall rolling his eyes at me.

I check my phone and see i have one new message from Lilly, FROM:LILL

                                                                   Hey can we talk later, or catch a movie?(:

                                                                                                      ~Lilly

I reply to her as quickly as i can saying    TO:LILL

                                                 Yes, I'll pick you up at 6, can't wait! ;)

                                                                                -Harry

Now the real question, what movie should i take her to?