Just A Gift..

Weeeeeeeeeelll Hiya! Sorry I Havent Been Updating Every Couple Of Days! HAPPY DECEMBER!! Oh By The Way, How Do You All Think Im Doing So Far Being That This Is My First One? Feedback Pleease?

Enjoy! 

Agexx

~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

           "I just wanted to give you a present,"I said smiling at her, she involuntarily blushed, and i began to reach for the small box. When i finally got it i returned to my bed sitting right next to her, i wonder what she's thinking.. "Harry you didn't have to get me any-"She started but i interrupted, "Sure i did Lills, don't worry its nothing major, just a gift, from me to you" I smirked at her, then opened the small box  revealing a small blue and black bird, that reminded my of my tattoo on my chest.."I wanted to get you something that would remind you of me.." I said quietly blushing -yes i said blushing- Lilly smiled at me a small tear rolling down her cheek-which i wiped away- and giving me a hug. I hugged her back being careful not to hug too tightly.

              "I love it Harry, its...beautiful,"She whispered back, "Just like you.."I replied smoothly, she blushed again and kissed me on the cheek, "Put it on for me?" i nodded and she turned lifting her hair so i could clasp it and let it lay on her neck, it looked utterly amazing on her, im glad she liked it.

                I smirked at her one more time before leaving the room wanting to leave her alone with her thoughts.

Lilly's P.O.V.  

             Harry was looking at me, he knew that i had a clue about the box i landed on earlier..  

     "I just wanted to give you a present,"He said smiling at me breaking me away from my thoughts, i  blushed, and he began to reach for the small box behind me on the nightstand. When he finally got it he returned to his bed which i was sitting on and sat next to me, "Harry you didn't have to get me any-"I started but got interrupted, "Sure i did Lills, don't worry its nothing major, just a gift, from me to you" he smirked at me making me blush a deeper scarlet, then opened the small box  revealing a small blue and black bird, its beautiful..."I wanted to get you something that would remind you of me.." he said quietly blushing -I MADE HIM BLUSH?- I smiled at him a small tear rolling down my cheek, that he immediately wiped away, i gave him a big hug. He hugged me back, but not as tightly as he usually did.

              "I love it Harry, its...beautiful,"I whispered, "Just like you.."he replied smoothly, I blushed again-how did he do that- I kissed him on the cheek happily, "Put it on for me?" he nodded and i turned lifting my hair with my hands so he could clasp it and then he let it lay on my neck, it looked so beautiful, i absolutely loved it.

              He smirked at me one last time, then left the room, i couldnt help but fall back onto the bed with a happy sigh. I felt my neck with the small bird now on it, and smiled to myself.  I fell asleep even though it was only about 9pm, oh well it was the perfect day why accidentally ruin it..?

Niall's P.O.V.

         I was walking back to my room when i overheard their conversation, Harry gave her a gift. Great, theres now chance for me, when Harry wants a girl he gets the girl. I should've figured instead of getting my hopes up. I just thought Lilly actually liked me..maybe not. I sighed and stormed to Liams room wanting to talk to him, then remembered he was still downstairs. 

            I pulled out my cell and texted him, To: Leeyum

                   Hey, your room, we need to talk ASAP, bout Lills. Thanks mate.

                                   -Nialler

            To which he quickly replied,    From:Leeyum

                                                             Sure thing lad. One sec, i'll be up.

                                                                             -Li

 I ran a hand through my hair, letting a sob escape my lips, great job Niall now you've gone and acted like a over-emotional girl. 

Liam's P.O.V.

      Hmm a new text, From:Nialler

 Hey, your room, we need to talk ASAP, bout Lills. Thanks mate.

                                   -Nialler

             I replied telling him i'd be up in a second, great now what's happened? It must've been about Harry too considering he'd just come downstairs acting like he's on top of the world. "I'll be right back lads. Don't do anything crazy Lou, I mean it." I narrowed my eyes at him, the troublemaker.

                 When i got to my room i caught Niall crying with his face in hands. "Niall?" I walked in whispering quietly, "What's the problem, lad?" I looked at him worried, as he looked up at me his eyes red and puffy. "Spit it out mate.." He did. The entire story of what he overheard, how he felt, everything.

           Oh Man, this boy has fell, hard.. I patted his back unsure of how to comfort him, "Im sorry lad, maybe she still likes you, you've got to fight for her you know," i said to him "Talk to her. Tell her how you feel, you never know." If only Eleanor were here, she'd know what to do. Mental note; Have Lou invite her. Pronto.

      Niall shook his head whispered thanks, then up and left for his room, to what i suppose to do was sulk, in private. Poor lad, I remember going through that with...I sighed, Dani. But we were over now, for good. And that i knew for sure, maybe i should just head to bed, theres nothing going on tonight special anyway. With that i fell asleep horizontal on my bed, my feet hanging over the edge of the bed.

                Until tomorrow i guess...