Our own hide out

Well Sorry I know I haven't been updating like usual but my life right now is absolute chaos so, I decided to write EVERY chance I get. Here goes nothing!

Agexx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilly's POV

The screaming of the girls were getting faint, but Niall and I could both tell the crowd was growing. I cant figure out how he can deal with all of this- sure being famous has its perks, but so does privacy. Niall made a sharp turn causing me to flail and almost fall- luckily I caught my footing and managed to stay upright. 

We ended up in some run down factory with broken windows and boarded up doors- really dusty and grimy as well. My nose started to scrunch up at the fowl stench that was emanating from the old boiler tanks, and my eyes watered with the dust being swooshed around from our movement.

"Niall..." I said my voice trailing off at the end. I swallowed and looked around a bit more, "Yeah?" He replied grabbing my hand gently and spinning me to face him.

"I don't like it here- its.. off-putting. Can we call Paul?" I asked begging, the way the shadows played on the walls, and the drawings were unsettling and altogether putting me at unease. I just want those girls to go so we can go too.

Niall pulled his phone from his pocket and began to dial Paul, but then he frowned and put it back where it came from, "No use, I've got no service in here" great.

I gulped and began my search again, peering out the windows at the girls who were still searching for Niall. I jumped at Niall wrapping his arms around my waist and settling his head on my shoulder, "I don't like it either," he whispered his hot breath leaving tingles on my ear.

"I just wish you weren't famous.., as much as the perks are nice- you don't have privacy. These fans they make you hide out, they hate on you and the others- not to mention your girlfriends. I don't know how you can do it and still put on a smiling face, and have no care in the world. I just-" I was suddenly hushed by his lips against mine again. When he pulled away his blue eyes pierced mine, and he started to say "It may not be easy, but its worth it. Having no privacy is better than having no dream to live."

I had to smile at that, "Someone's been hanging with Zayn.."

Niall chuckled that perfect chuckle of his and shook his head, "Maybe a little too much, but wouldn't you agree?" I nodded and wrapped my arms around him burying my head in his chest, "What does all this mean?"

"What?"

"Us.. the kissing, the talks.."I gulped before continuing, "The sparks."

I felt him shrug and put his chin on top of my head, "What do you want it to mean?"

I sighed, as much as I liked Harry I didn't get the same feelings that I did with Niall. With Niall I felt absolute content, and I never had to try- it was always easy whether it be talking or just relaxing. With Harry I felt I had to be perfect not because he wanted me to be- but because its what I thought he would like best.

"I like not trying.." I mumbled into him, a sense of realization coming into my mind. I like being who I was- not having to pretend, or do my makeup. I liked Niall- maybe even loved.

"What was that babe?"

"I want there to be an us." I said pulling away from him and looking directly into his soft blue eyes, "I want us to have dates, and to grow old and go to concerts, buy a house, share kisses..I want us to be an us." I whispered so softly I wasn't even sure I had said it, but by the look in his eyes- I can tell I must have.

"I do too, and you're sure?" He said his eyes excited and a huge smile growing on his face.

I nodded and shortly after was greeted by a kiss and Niall pulling me against him. I smiled at him, "Lilly?"

I looked up to him at the call of my name, "Yeah Niall?"

"Be mine.." 

"You didn't even need to ask."

We both chuckled and kissed a few more times, finally we both decided to have a look around. I grabbed his hands stroking the back of his with my thumb, "Its silly really, we both started dating in a abandoned factory. Imagine telling that to the lads," Niall chuckled.

"Could be worse, we could have gotten together in a tree that had just been struck down by lightening and we were both falling into a river," He looked at me puzzled but a smile stuck on his face, "Saw it in a movie once I think.." I smirked back to him rolling my eyes.

I saw something move in the far north of where we were so I told Niall to wait because I wanted to see something knowing he'd never let me go by myself if it were to check out a moving object.

I peered at wall where I had seen it and started to walk forwards when suddenly I fell- straight through the floor where a hole had been covered up. "LILLY!" Niall screamed rushing towards the spot I had fell- I looked around my head throbbing. 

I screamed at the sight of three rats scurrying towards me, and instantly regretted it. My head started to pound and I felt the shutters of my eyelids beginning to close. So this is what being knocked out feels like ey?

The last thing I heard was "ARE YOU OKAY" and then I was out. 

~~~~~WHAT LILLY THINKS WAS AN HOUR OR SO LATER~~~~~

I started to open my eyes, and found myself in the hospital a nurse checking my IV, "Miss? Where am I? Where's Niall?"

She looked over to me, "Who's Niall Hun? Please don't speak to much, you've been in a coma and need to save your energy, your parents will be glad to know you're up!" She smiled and walked out bringing a clip board with her. How could she not know who Niall was?

I sat there wondering when the five boys would walk in, but they never did. 

"Sweetie, you're up? Oh thank the lord- I prayed every night did you know that? He finally answered. Oh sweet love, never scare me again, you hear me?" My mom shrieked from across the room a few tears streaming down her face. But how? She was away on business.. she couldn't have gotten home this fast.

My dad walked in a moment later and hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe, "You're awake thank the heavens.."

"Where's Niall? Harry? Liam? Lou? Zayn? Ma where are they?"

Mom and dad looked at each other puzzled and sat at the corner of my bed each taking one of my hands, "Who are you talking about Hun? We don't know anyone by those names.."

This cant be..