Maybe Im just a dreamer

HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELIES! Cant believe its 2013! Wow time has really flew by! Here is my gift to you, a new much needed, updated chapter! DONT FORGET TO COMMENT! Lets see how the boys react to the girls leaving, with no bodyguards and details on where to find them.

Agexx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilly's POV

We made it to the hotel shortly after we hopped in the cab, I didnt really want to leave the boys. I mean I was just getting used to living with them and helping out around their place, but what they did was wrong. You cant just hack someones Twitter and make them seem like a slag, then get away with it. Life isnt strawberries and rainbows, and everyone needs to know how to accept their consequences of their actions. Even with that said I hope they apologize to her soon, otherwise Im going to miss them like crazy!

"Lills c'mon we're on the sixth floor, room 215. Grab your stuff!" Katie whispered to me knowing I'd zoned out for half the ride. I simply shook my head yes and followed her into the hotel my bags in hand. My cell phone started to sing Ed Sheeran lyrics  Kiss me like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved, this feels like falling in love, falling in love, we're falling in love. Settle down with me, and I'll be your safety, you'll be my lady, I was made to keep your body warm, but I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms. Oh no. My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck, I'm falling for your eyes, but they dont know me yet, and with this feeling I'll forget....I'm in love now.  

 I couldnt answer my phone because I knew who it would be, the ringtone was set just for his calls, but I just couldnt. I couldnt answer my own phone to say anything because I couldnt talk to him until they all had apologized to my best friend. Think of how unfair it would be if I let him talk to me and Katie without saying sorry and the other four having too. I sighed and checked my messages. 29 new.

I went into the elevator Katie sharing a glance with me and we headed to our new room, luckily there were two beds, a couch, an three chairs that looked quite comfy despite the fact they were some type of suede, and low to the ground. I looked around and saw everything looked really great. This is a first, usually I dont like hotels because their gross, and uncomfortable but this one just reminded me of a flat owned by an expensive couple. I looked at Katie with wide eyes, and she looked back with the same expression I assumed I had. "Wow..." I whispered, and she gulped in agreement. 

"THIS IS BETTER THAN OUR OWN HOUSES!" I yelled at no one in particular, I went to the bed and collapsed face first into the pillows, and shrieked again "SO DAMN COMFY!" Katie yelled in agreement as she did the same. Maybe coming here wasnt so bad after all? Katie went in the back room by the loo and came back in drooling a small paper in her hands, a phone in the other. "What? What is it Kit?" I asked curious to why she was drooling.

"ROOM SERVICE!" She yelled and did a happy dance, I COMPLETELY FORGOT! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! I joined her happy dance and stole the menu and searched it over picking two of everything, especially the desserts. Yum! 

Katie did the same and ordered a couple of movies for us to watch on the telly, we decided on Pitch Perfect because it was new and sounded really funny, the room service came just as the previews started to play, chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate.......... my mind started to replay over and over in my head, Im going to end up breaking out but oh well, I dont give a fudge what guys think, even if they ARE One Direction. I like to eat, what I like to eat, end of story.

I heard my cell go off again and decided to answer, "Hello?" I asked to the speaker, I heard five boys reply back "WHERE ARE YOU? WE MISS YOU!? IM SORRY! I DIDNT MEAN IT WHEN I SAID YOU WANTED MY CARROT!!!!!!" I heard Lou last cutting everyone else off. I chuckled silently and told them where we were and if they really want us to come back then to apologize face to face, to Katie, not me. I heard someone steal the phone and walk somewhere, then lock a door.

"Lilly..?" I heard an Irish accent speak out, "Yeah Niall?" I said back quietly waiting to hear what he is going to say next, "Im sorry about everything, with me and Harry, and upsetting Katie, the guys being well the guys.. They probably wouldnt be able to say this and Im not really sure if I can but..."He trailed off making me more curious, "But?" I gulped at the silence, "Ifyouwanttoleaveusforgood, wewouldunderstand.." What did he say? "Wait what Niall slow it down, I cant keep up,"

He took a big breath of air, "If you want to leave us, for good, we'd understand." He says quietly, nervous to my reaction. I guffawed in laughter, "What!?" He asked surprised, "Nothing Niall just, Why would I want to leave?" Silly boy I could never leave them, they already meant so much to me, and losing them would be like losing my entire world. "I dont know, because we're making you unhappy.." I laughed again,

"Niall no you arent, we love you guys.." Hopefully he knows I meant love in a family type of way, I mean sure I had feelings for Niall and Harry, but love? We havent known each other for that long, but it feels like love, admit it. "What feels like love?" Niall asked back tone questioning my choice of words that I hadnt meant to speak aloud. Dammit! "Um, nothing seeya guys later okay? Kay bye! Heeheh" I hung up quickly not letting him reply to my awkwardness.