Fresh Start..?

Short Oneee! Picture will be Lilly,(Lucy Hale) 

Agexx

~~~~

Lilly's P.O.V.

I started to move towards him, putting my hand out reaching for him. "Niall..im so sorry, I just.." before i could finish he stormed out just like that. Harry grabbed my hand and spun me to him looking me in the eyes his look apologetic. "Lilly,.." I couldnt think straight my mind racing, this was all happening so fast! I just needed some time, with someone who would get it, "Harry im sorry we can talk later i just need some space" he nodded and walked out the door hands in pockets, i watched out the window as he walked down the morning street.

As soon as i couldnt see Harry anymore i called Katie, she is my bestfriend, and always will be. After three rings she finally answered, "Hello? Lilly? Why the hell are you calling it's too early! argh!" i imagined her putting the blankets over her head to block out any light in her room, i let out a small laugh at the thought. "Sorry Babes, its just you'll never believe the couple of days i've had.." i just let it all come out, i could never hide anything from here. "Be there in ten love" she said just as i finished my thoughts, and events. Katie hung up and i just sat down, waiting for here to get here, looking through my tweets to see that three of the boys had followed me recently, Harry, Niall, And..Liam? Huh weird i didnt know we knew each that much.

Zayn's P.O.V. 

I got up walking to the bathroom, and knocked unsure if any of the boys were in there, luckily they werent i hated getting up and having to deal with them when my hair was a mess. I know that's a tad strange but its true. As soon as i finished fixing my quiff i walked out too see Liam and Louis sleeping in the living room, Mario on pause. I shook my head as i walked to the kitchen, "Oh you're here..?" i said to Niall who i hadnt noticed before now "Why are you so silent?" i waved my hand in his face to make sure he wasnt sleeping with his eyes open or something.

"She..kissed him." he kept looking at the floor his eyebrows furrowing, mouth in a tight line. "She kissed Harry, of all people." I looked at him about to ask who when i realized he must be talking about that new girl from the club. He must've liked her alot to be this upset.."Oh im sorry mate," i patted him on the back not really sure how to continue.

A loud slamming came from the front door, i looked around and saw Harry storming for his room, slamming into Niall on his way, "Bloody Hell! You could've called Niall, how rude of you to mess up our morning," Harry yelled, a short while later Niall replied with "Fuck off you prick i actually like her unlike you! You perv!" i sighed and walk away knowing this situation was helpless, i quietly left the house trying to go unnoticed anywhere but here, so why not go to who made this mess?

Lilly's P.O.V.

A knocking was coming from the door i ran to the door and opened it then gave a bonecrushing, huge, hug to who i thought was Katie, but in fact was not. "Zayn?" My eyes widened and i quickly released him awkwardly standing there in my PJ's blushing, "Uh, sorry i thought you were someone else.." I say putting my hands behind my back rocking back and forth on my heels, "Its alright babe, soo want to talk?" He asked raising a perfect eyebrow, i envied it, why couldnt i have good eyebrows like that? How unfair, "About what Zayn?" I looked at him worried, he knew didnt he? what a stupid question it was obvious he did.

"Well i heard, and witnessed the after effects this morning of your little, erm, scene.." he looked as awkward as i did now, all the joking from yesterday gone. "You need to pick one you know, otherwise you'll just hurt them both..and dont want to see them like that." i nodded understanding what he meant, i wouldnt want to see both hurt either, the problem is i dont know who i like more.. it was hard to tell on one hand Niall was sweet and kind, and had the most amazing accent, while Harry was understanding, definitely open about everything, and those damn curls made my knees turn to water every time.

So Lilly who? i asked myself. Watching Zayn look at me like im crazy for just standing there having a conversation in my head "Oh! Sorry want some tea? i was just waiting for a friend, go ahead and stay a bit if you'd like!" he smiled and nodded "Sure, I need a break from the house anyway."

Niall's P.O.V. 

Argh! What the fuck was with Harry! Like he even cares who Lilly is, he just wants a casual fling and then to say goodbye leaving her a wreck. No! i couldnt let him do that. Not to her! but then again, she did seem to like Harry more than i, dont get me wrong i dont want her to be with him its just.. she seems more oh nevermind.. its all rubbish! I grabbed a beer from the fridge looking at Harry's door as i walked down the hall, i was about to knock when i lost my thought and just went back to my room instead, he isnt worth it i thought. 

I pulled out my cell checking the latest tweets from her, i followed her that night at the club, she just seemed amusing to me, the only thing she had written since that night was 

@Lillyroux: Weirdest day, probably ever! xx Night! 

I know im getting stalkerish its just she is so different, i cant help it.