Save You Tonight.

Hmm I wonder what this could be about.. Enjoy(;

Agexx

~~~~

Lilly's P.O.V.

"Oh Niall.."I whispered, he took me to my favorite place, the Eiffel Tower, i've always wanted to go, and well now im here. A tear rolled down my cheek, not a sad one but a happy one i gave Niall another massive hug."Anything for you.."he whispered in my ear, hugging me back.I smiled as i hugged him then stopped, remembering Harry. Stupid complicated me. Niall grabbed my hand and headed inside the Eiffel Tower, all the way to the top where table was set, and had of course, i giggled, Nando's on it.

He pulled out a chair for me and i sat down, "so..?"He asked i smiled and said "Niall you're amazing, thank you so much!" he blushed and we began eating, then talking about our lives, mostly me.

"It isnt over yet you know, we have one more stop." He smirked and brought me back to the car telling the driver something so fast i couldnt understand. When the car stopped again we were at the Seine River, the sun just beginning to rise, and i noticed a boat waiting for us."Niall, how much was all of this?" I looked up at him as if he had three heads. "Dont worry, its fine."He said and smiled at me. 

Niall slowly grabbed my hand and walked me to the dock where the boat was waiting at the end, he helped me onto the boat after my first unsuccessful try and saved me from falling in the water. Stupid clumsy feet,i thought as finally we both were on the boat and he led me to the room under the deck, "I've left you some clothes just in case you'd like to get some sun, or something."He mumbled quietly leaving me to get changed.

I spun around the room like a three year old whom just got their first puppy, this was soo perfect i've got no clue how Nialler has done this, but i love it! I slipped into the shower wanting to loosen the tension in my muscles from the past couple of days and started to get changed. Im so mean i thought to myself as i put on my green color cordinated outfit, which was supported by a green two-peice, green Vans, green stud style earrings and jean shorts with a white tee, i smirked getting a kick out of what his face would look like.

I walked up the stairs waiting for his response to my outfit, he at first narrowed his eyes at me catching on to my  joke, i winked at him giving a big smile, he finally let out a laugh. "Wow. It's so beautiful Nialler, how did you..?" i whispered.

"I'm magic"he chuckled giving me a wink and shrugging, i blushed, severely red. "Tell mee Mr.Leperchaun!" i said jokingly, "Mr.Leperchaun? Seriously, where do you come up with that?" He guffawed at me, i started to pout like a five year old, pretending to be hurt at his comment. His face fell stopping his joke as he came to my side, "Im sorry love, ididntmeanto.." he said the last part quickly, i began laughing at his worried reaction "Gotchya!" I giggled.

A grin spread across his face as he shook his head, he tackled me tickling me until i said sorry. "Hahaha Meanie!"I stuck out my tongue, and giggled.

We sat and chatted until the sun fully rised and Niall started to take me home. "Im knackered" I randomly bursted out, and layed my head against the window of the car, i fell asleep shortly after then felt a pair of arms carrying me to my bed, i mumbled something that even i couldnt understand, i felt a pair of lips on my forehead before i just blacked out. 

*NEXT MORNING* 

"Lilly..! Lillllllly! LILLER!" I heard as well as a shaking feeling, "Mmgoawayjerkface" i mumbled putting out a hand as if to push away whomever it is, and regretted it as they took ahold of my hand and pulled me out of my comfy bed, "Noooooooo!" i said trying to clasp myself to my bed, but being carried to the front room instead. "PUMMEE DOWN!" I yelled as loud as i could seeing it was Lou who was carrying me, and started to wiggle and flail my limbs, grumbling he sat me on my couch fixing his shirt.