I need a what now?!

I SHALL UPDATE NOW MY LOVELIES! Happy whatever-its-a-new-chapter day! Does anyone even read this? If so leave a comment saying "Wiggly Wiggly Woo", now that that's been discussed how is every one liking the Zate(Zayn+Kate), Hilly(Harry+Lilly), and Liall(Lilly+Niall)- ness? Which is better Liall or Hilly? COMMENT AND LEMME KNOW! Enjoy lovelies!

Agexx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilly's POV

I  eventually came out of the bathroom looking out of the door like a ninja for any of the boys, my plan was that if I saw any of them I would just bolt back in the loo. Yeah I'm a coward but you cant honestly say that if ONE FUCKING DIRECTION saw you practically naked you would be absolutely chill about it.

OH HELL NAH! I sighed in relief at the fact that they weren't in this room, I made my way to the doors I stood in front of before. 

I peeked around the corner and then felt something touch my shoulder, I jumped and almost peed putting up my knee- like that'll do anything. I stared wide eyed at the sight before me. You've got to be joking. In front of me was the boys-all five- wearing or holding one of my bras. I narrowed my eyes and clenched my teeth to keep from screaming, WHY ARE THEY TOUCHING MY BRAS! This cant be happening!

I looked at Katie who must've been the one to tap my shoulder and all she did was giggle and shrug, wasn't she watching them?!  Niall looked up at me shocked and turned red still trying on my bra, "I needed a lift...," Huh? Lift what his invisible boobs?

I glared at all five and put out my hand palm up expecting them to drop the bras and apologize, instead they each high fived me, Louis dramatically screaming, "WHOA D CUPS NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!" I rolled my eyes and smacked him behind the head and snatched all of my bras back. Liam was the first to say sorry and of course I forgave him I mean look at his face, SO cahute!

Zayn was next and then shared a laugh with Katie making me punch both in the stomach, I was only waiting on the other three, I thought Niall would crack before the others but I was dead wrong. Louis apologized third, then Harry, Niall saying it last.

Our innocent Leprechaun, I never would've expected that, he slowly passed me whispering in my ear as he did, "You'll have to show me how the go on some time, the proper way," He winked and smirked cheekily, Harry glared at him. 

I stood looking at Niall in shock, did he just flirt? Not being shy? He didn't even blush! What happened when I was in the bathroom?!

Niall's POV

~~~~MOMENTS BEFORE~~~

I just saw her in a bra.. She looked so, I gulped, fit.. and when she..SHAKE OUT OF IT!

~~~Minutes after his 'sexual fustration'~~~

I wonder how long she's going to be, I sighed Zayn giving me a questioning look. I shrugged and fiddled with my thumbs, I wish I cold be more open about flirting.. That's how the other lads get their birds. Why cant I? WAIT! YOU'RE A GENIUS NIALL!

That's it why don't I just flirt more? The actual flirting not the stuttering and blushing type like what usually happened when I talked to a girl I liked- I'm not smooth but maybe if I had some help..

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted JB, Justin duh he's good with chicks. 

To;JB

Hey can you do me a huge favor?

 -Horan

From:JB

Yeah Bro, Whassup?

-J

To:JB

Can I have some pointers for flirting- with chicks obvi

-Horan

From:JB

Ahh got a special girl huh? Yeah of course, I'll call you in 2

-J

I smiled to myself, this is why I loved being a Belieber, Justin always is there when you need him, I just cant believe all the crazy shit that's been going 'round Twitter, sure Justin may have done something he could regret but is that any reason to freak out and trend #Cut4Bieber?

Poor lad was probably deathly upset all week because of it. I felt my phone vibrate as I got his call I went into the kitchen and answered.

~~~~AFTER TALKING WITH JB~~~~

So I need to make her laugh, be sexual-that ones from Lou-, and be charming? That doesn't sound too complex but then again.. Niall don't freak, it'll be fine! I walked back in the room and sat on the couch again with the others, "I'VE GOT IT!" Louis suddenly shouted, we all looked over curiously.

"She's embarrassed right?" We shook our heads yes, and Louis smirked continuing, "SO LETS WEAR HER BRAS SO SHE WONT BE!" We all chorused a loud,"Oooh." and agreed.

Boy how stupid are we? Wait! Dont answer that..

As we went in her room we noticed Katie who also agreed to the plan showing us where the bras were and we started grabbing ones at random, I placed one that was pink and lace on and looked down checking out how I looked, I could go for some Nando's right now..

I looked up and noticed Lilly glaring at us looking quite pissed, maybe this wasnt such a great idea..