Ribbons Unfold.

Lill's P.O.V.

"Aah shoot! What am i going to wear Kit?" I looked at her knowing my face looked like a sad puppy. She looked at me and rolled her eyes, knowing that she'll help me and there's no way she will get out of it. She walks to my closet and begins to open it then gasps at the tremendous clutter of clothes, it took her a second to take in what she's saying. "Oh, My, Nutella!" She yelled turning to look at me, "Are you crazy! You have TONS of clothes, my goodness Lills!" 

I slowly shrugged at her, embarrassed at my little obsession with fashion. "Will you still help though?" I looked at her pleading. She nodded and put her attention back to my closet then took a deep breath and started going through it all. "Nothing crazy, okay? I want to be comfy." I mumbled, and she waved her hand as if to say 'you'll get what you get'.

About twenty minutes later i was all set she had picked out jean shorts, a white tee, and this really cute multicolored scarf, she also gave me a brown messenger bag and cute sandals to match, i smiled in approval and went to my bathroom to get showered and dressed. Then i did my makeup, and put in my contacts taking my rectangular glassed off and setting them on the bathroom counter. When i came out Katie smirked with joy at her masterpiece. It was almost 5:30 and i was extremely giddy. What if he doesn't like the outfit, i frowned to myself.

What if he doesn't like me. I felt my insides go numb thinking about it, but why wouldn't he? I mean he kissed me yesterday, doesn't that mean he likes me. If he didn't why would he of kissed me, instantly an image of Niall went through my head and i felt guilty, but why should i it isn't like I'm dating them. As if. I mean look at me.

A light knocking interrupted my thoughts, and i was glad, so i went to the door and saw Harry smiling his green eyes looking at me then at what i was wearing, he let out a small gasp and i grinned at him. "Wow," He whispered not taking his eyes off me for a second as i walked out the door and locked my door.

"Er, thanks?" I said blushing at his comment as i walked to the car and he opened the door for me, he is so sweet. "For what the truth?"he chuckled. It was such a pleasant noise, it made me want to keep him forever. Keep him forever? Who am i turning into? I realized he was looking at me, so i turned tomato red and got in the car and he slid in next to me, telling the driver to take us to the planned route. I looked at Harry curious and he smiled and shrugged.

Harry's P.O.V.

All i could say is wow, i mean she just looked like, wow. I know it was a casual outfit but she made it look like it belonged on a runway, or on the cover of millions of magazines. I'm actually surprised she isn't a model, she might not see it but i sure as hell do. I opened the car door for her smiling like an idiot and saw her blush. I can make her blush, cute.

After she got in the car i got in next to her telling the driver to go to the place i had told him earlier and shrugged at Lilly who looked suspicious, my palms felt sweaty from being so nervous, i had no idea what movie to take her to when Lou suggested the perfect one, The Blair Witch Project, I know it sounds stupid but Lou had a good reason, it give me the perfect reason to hug her closely, and i had something planned for later anyway.

I smiled at her as we arrived at the park the projector faced against the side of a building and beginning to play the movie as we sat down on the blanket i had set out and put another on top of us for warmth. She seemed genuinely happy with this date idea so far, and then she saw the title and immediately clung to me burrowing her head to my chest, i smiled and hugged her to me. "It's okay, it isn't real" I murmured to her, "I won't let anything happen to you," and kissed her head, she slowly peeked at the screen as it got to the beginning.

After, the movie i took her to a small restaurant I've always liked, and hoped she would too. I grabbed her hand and started leading the way then saw her shiver and gave her my Jack Wills hoodie, she put it on happily, and i smiled at her liking the thought of her being with me, going on dates like this every chance i get. I kissed her cheek without thinking and blushed as she touched the spot i kissed shocked.

Lilly's P.O.V.

He gave me his Jack Wills hoodie that smelled like him, peppermint and sweet. I caught him smiling at me then he kissed my cheek, i was so shocked all i did was touch the spot his lips had just been, feeling dazed as i walked with him with round eyes just blinking, when i regained my ability of speech i asked him "What was that for?" he smirked at me and shrugged again.

We finally got to the little restaurant he talked so fondly about and i giggled, "I used to come here all the time, i love their coffee" smiling at him i walked faster and pulled him inside, he chuckled from being pulled and sat down pulling my in the seat across from him. The waitress came and man, did she look pretty, blond curls down to her back, dark green eyes, yet Harry only kept his eyes on me. "Can i take your order?" she said seductively towards Harry, he kept his eyes on me as he said "Two coffees a cup of tea, and a type of food surprise us," He winked at me smiling.

I swooned, i'd always dreamed of getting one of his winks, wearing his hoodie, kissing him. He grabbed my hand and rubbed my palm with his thumb, i could feel my blush rising. "This is the perfect date," I whispered not sure if i said it out loud, but he smiled and kissed my hand. The waitress came out with our food and coffee and Harry's tea. Perfect date. With Harry no less. I smiled at him and began to eat.

Niall's P.O.V.

I saw in the reflection behind Harry that he was going on a date with her, well two can play that game i thought angrily. He knew i liked her. She's Amazing, when we kissed that day behind the shop i could feel fireworks bursting, bombs exploding, hearts stopping, and now she was with Harry.

I can't give up on her, i won't let myself. That's when I got the idea for my date with her. Perfect. I smiled and Zayn eyed me looking very keen to what I'm thinking. I just smirked more.