smiling fondly at this action, yunho wrapped his arms around mingi's waist, using his large hands to trace along his sides, one hand staying constantly on mingi's thigh.

"baby take the jeans off, you'll be more comfortable, plus you have an oversize hoodie on top so it'll be like a cute little dress for my cute little boy" yunho spoke softly , placing a kiss on the top of mingi's head.

looking up at him with doe eyes, mingi nodded- getting off from yunho's lap temporarily, sliding his mom jeans off before climbing back onto his lap.

"i love you yunho!!" mingi smiled cutely, kissing his boyfriend's cheek softly.

grinning in response, yunho pulled mingi towards him so their bodies were pressed together, mumbling against his lips;
"oh baby i love you more, i couldn't wait to come home and praise you for just how beautiful and perfect you are my love~"

not allowing mingi to respond, yunho leaned in, connecting their lips into a soft, gentle and loving open mouthed kiss. moaning gently into it out of contentness , mingi pushed himself further against yunho, kissing back just as lovingly, adoring the way yunho would pull away from a brief moment, swiping his tongue around mingi's mouth in between the open mouthed kisses.

soon enough though, the kisses went from something more pure and innocent to a more ... heated situation.

feeling himself getting increasingly turned on, mingi felt a strain in his panties begin to happen, whining into the kiss, alerting yunho of how his lover felt. getting the message, yunho's hand squeezed his thigh, the other cupping his ass as he began to massage the gentle and smooth flesh.

moaning again, mingi bucked his hips instinctively against yunho's hips too, hardened members brushing through mere thin layers of fabric, causing both of them to groan and moan out.

moaning at every sensation, mingi practically whined once he felt yunho pull away from the kiss, his lips following yunho's in order to reconnect them until he felt the older kiss along his neck, instantly tilting his head to the side for more access, whimpering loudly.

lost in all the newly growing lust, mingi threaded his hands through the other's peachy locks, tugging them slightly- earning a groan against his neck.

as yunho sucked on the gentle skin, his hand went from the smooth fabric of mingi's sweater and slid underneath to touch the other's smooth and milky thighs, groaning out at the feeling because he loved how toned and muscular yet soft and beautiful his thighs were.

in between moments of light dry humping, mingi continued to roll his hips against yunho's , grinding desperately as he felt the heat and butterflies in his stomach building up, letting out strings of delicate moans.

groaning against his neck, yunho spoke fondly and lustfully.

"oh baby you're so beautiful for me, so perfect hm. i love you so much, your beautiful body, beautiful laugh, beautiful thighs- all mine. so perfect baby, so so perfect" he spoke, lifting mingi up effortlessly from his lap by the waist, switching their positions, gently placing mingi on his back onto the bed, placing one hand by the side of his head, the other still running along his thigh.

"god i love your thighs" yunho muttered out before connecting their lips another time into a loving, passionate kiss, swiping his tongue along the younger's bottom lip, of course getting permission as he inserted his tongue into the kiss, tasting his lover.