once they had began to walk down their street that lead on to their house, mingi felt yunho's hand dip once again from his waist and down to his thigh, squeezing it lightly, making him whimper slightly and shudder at the sensation.

smiling lovingly to mingi, yunho raised his eyebrow once he saw the effect that certain thing had on mingi. his plump lips were already parted, eyes holding a look of desperation and need, hands clenched into little fists either side of him. wanting to just continue the light teasing on their way home from the date, yunho kept gliding his hand along the other's thigh, feeling the rough yet smooth fabric of the jeans underneath his fingertips, wishing there was actually nothing there because mingi's thighs were honestly so beautiful, mingi was so beautiful. god he got so lucky in the boyfriend department.

shortly after, the couple were walking up the steps to their front door, yunho using his free hand to get out the keys, slotting them into the keyhole and unlocking the door, lightly pushing the other forward to gesture for him to go in first, not before placing a kiss on his cheek of course.

flushing red at this again, mingi stepped inside, going in, bending down to undo the laces of his boots.

after taking the keys out again, yunho stepped inside too, shutting the door gently behind him, sliding his shoes off his feet easily, stopping in his tracks once he saw the other bent over.

immediately dirty thoughts swarmed his head, smirking as he walked past mingi, tracing his hand up mingi's thigh, his hand landing on his ass, cupping it slightly and kneading the soft flesh.

gasping loudly, mingi stood straight up again, turning around to look at him with wide eyes.

"yu-yunho what the h-heck!!" mingi exclaimed, flustered and heavily blushing at his actions.

yunho merely responded, smirking and pecking his lips.

"seems like i can't keep my hands to myself tonight, hm baby?" he asked, knowing the answer would obviously be something like : yeah you sure do love feeling my thighs hUh so he didn't leave time for mingi to respond. "come to our room once you're done sweetheart, i want to cuddle with you~" yunho cooed before turning away, walking up the stairs and down the hallway to their large master bedroom.

still confused at his previous actions, mingi quickly undid the other boot's laces and slid them off, quickly following the other's previous movements, walking up their stairs too.

feeling intrigued, butterflies spread all throughout mingi's stomach, excited to see why yunho wanted to cuddle, he always enjoyed feeling so tiny and protected in his boyfriend's embrace. once he had walked down the mellow sage green hallway, he opened the door to his and his boyfriend's bedroom, slipping past it and inside quickly, only to lock eyes with no one other than yunho.

smiling over at mingi, yunho was laying with just his grey sweatpants on and shirtless, leaving his toned body, defined abs and muscular arms on display. running one hand through his peach coloured hair, yunho patted the space on the bed next to him.

"cmon baby, come cuddle with me" yunho said with a smile.

not being one to oblige, mingi nodded enthusiastically, fiddling with his sweater paws as he walked over, a cute grin on his face as he climbed onto their bed, only to be pulled onto yunho's lap. giggling at this, mingi wrapped his arms around his neck, nuzzling into the other's collarbone, placing a light kiss there.