Epilogue (Liam and Gina)

Finally I return with my promised epilogue! I am soooo sorry if anyone was out there waiting for it! Anyways, let's get to it! Remember the car ride of Liam and Gina anyone?? ;)

Gina's P.O.V

I waved goodbye to Hazel as I settled down in the car. Liam came in a few minutes later. 

He started the car, as the house disappeared out of sight. I sighed as I looked outside at the gleaming streetlights. They somehow tend to make the dark roads look beautiful, like it is a personal light for each part of them...

Suddenly I felt somebody's gaze on me. Let me be a bit more specific; the gaze of a really hot guy with a charming personality and the best smile causing almost every girl to dream about him and his best buddy. I prided myself on not being one of the girls trying to flirt with him, but there is a thing that nobody knows.

I had only told Hazel about this and I still regret it with all her squealing and smirks. I might or might not have had a love at first sight with him...

It is a story of kindergarten, Liam, Arthur and I had practically grown up together even if he had never really noticed me that way.

One time, it was our sports day. I was really excited for the big event and like jumping around my parents about it. What? Don't blame me, I was barely six!

Anyways, I had decided to wear my bright purple new sneakers for the running race. My parents were not really happy about it, so my pouty face and a promise that I won't get them dirty, that is what allowed them to ease up and let me wear them.

I was all ready for the race, as I saw Liam and Arthur looking extremely cute with their white shorts as they laughed with each other. I didn't really know them then, so I ignored and focused on the race.

The whistle was heard and I dashed in the front. It was a huddle race, with a lot of jumping and crawling. That is when I realized I had to be really careful not to get any dirt on my shoes. I carefully jumped above the puddles as I crawled slowly below the bars. 

That was when I noticed, that I was near the finish line along with Sandrea, a arrogant stuck up girl whom I hated for her rude behavior. At front, was Liam, and I and Sandrea were head to head for second.

I picked up speed as I almost managed to zoom past Sandrea. Then I did the worst thing by grinning at her and angering her. She all of a sudden, put her foot in front of me as I stumbled hard. Before I could gain my balance, I fell down straight on my face. I got up slowly, as I looked at my scrapped knee and worse, my new purple sneakers. They were all covered in dust and got a little mud too. 

I saw Sandrea grinning as she ran away to the finish line. I started crying as I felt a small hand on my shoulder. I looked up with my tear stained face as I saw the face of Liam looking at me with concern. 

"Does it hurt?" He asked innocently. 

"What?" I asked between my tears. 

"Your knee." He said as he pointed at the blood on my knee. 

"A little." I whined as he held out his hand. I took it as he led me out of the track to a teacher. She took me to the medical room as Liam followed behind. He didn't leave me. 

"It was really sweet of you to leave the race to help Gina! Thank you Liam!" I heard the miss say as he grinned widely. 

"You left race?" I asked. "You were crying because of your pain. I felt bad." He shrugged. 

"I was not crying for that. My new sneakers, they got dirty. Mom and dad will scold me!" I sniffed sadly as my teacher smiled sadly and said, "Oh sweetie I am sure they would understand what happened! Don't worry!"