Things now can never return back to normal now...

Hazel's P.O.V

I stayed at Gina's house for the night. 

Emma stayed with us. We told her it is fine, but she insisted. I could see the guilt and sadness in her eyes. She felt guilty for her brother. I felt my heart break at this. His mistake had us cost so much.

"Hey girl! Wake up before I declare you guys dead!" I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and shielded the sun. I squinted as I looked at the figure sitting on the bed and smiling at us. It was Keith. 

I smiled as I got up and saw Emma and Gina do the same. "Who let you in?" Gina asked groggily.

"Let's just say that my beauty has worked on several people, including your mom!" Keith chuckles. Gina just rolled her eyes as she pulled the covers away. 

"Umm... so what are we doing today?" Keith asked excitedly. He didn't bring up yesterday night's incidents. I was glad he didn't. I didn't want to go through them again, even in my head.

"I need to get home! My parents will have me grounded already if I don't leave soon!" I sighed as I brushed down my hair and tied it in a low pony. I saw my eyes were still puffed from last night.

I waved them goodbye as Emma and I got in my car and drove away.

As we reached, I saw a truck at the doorway of Arth-... Emma. I looked at Emma for an answer, but she just shrugged. 

We got out as Emma went in her house. I entered mine as I saw my dad lying lazily on the couch while surfing on the t.v

"What is happening out there?" I asked. He turned to look at me. He looked at me for a second, as he turned his whole body towards me.

"Arthur is moving for some singing camp..." I realized which one he was talking about. He was going finally. I nodded silently as I made my way up the stairs. I heard my dad call my name, 

"Hazel, is everything all right? Is there something I should know?" He asked with concern. I shook my head slightly as he nodded and smiled at me. I smiled back and rushed upstairs. 

I didn't tell him because our parents were quite close friends, and it would be selfish of me to drag my personal life in between of all this. 

I entered the room and almost shrieked as I saw someone already in there. I realized that it was Arthur. I felt my chest tightening as he placed his gaze on mine.

"Hazel..." He started but stopped as he saw me stare straight at him with a cold stare. He lowered his head. Normally, I would have hugged him right away and would not leave him until he smiles, but this time, all I wanted was him to leave before I lose control over my hurt and anger.

"I am leaving." He stated blankly.

"I know. Good." I replied coldly.

"I am doing it for you..." He stated.

"How is that?" I asked, trying to hide my confusion and surprise.

"I know that things would get real odd if I stayed here. I would not be able to avoid you and it would lead to hurt you even more or make things worse. I can't do it. I am going so that you don't get uncomfortable around me..." He explained slowly.

I felt a rage rise in my chest. He thinks that after HE cheats on me, I would get uncomfortable around him and cry for him every time I see him?! Does he think that he did a favor by going? 

I felt the rage explode as I glared at him and screamed loud enough for him, so that my parents don't hear it, "You think I am going to be miserable about a cheat like you?! You don't really know me then, in fact you never did! I was really dumb to think that I liked you! You are going for you, I don't fucking care about you anymore! You mean nothing to me, not after you said this!