I missed you so much!

Hazel's P.O.V

"So you girls followed them?! I don't believe you even had the guts to get out, over that you get lost?! DAMN!" Keith taunted us, as he tried to stop his laughter.

Gina and I were just rolling our eyes at him, when suddenly Gina emptied her water glass all over him. He looked at her in horror, while I just burst out laughing.

"Now you seem cooler Keith!" I mocked, with my new found confidence.

"Gina! Hazel! You are dead meat!" He screamed as he picked up his glass of ice cold juice and moved towards us.

We both shared a look as we screamed and ran away from him. He chased us like a mad dog, now not for revenge, but because of the content to see us running away scared of him. SADIST.

 We saw Liam and Arthur walk towards us. We quickly hid behind them.

"Arthur and Liam! Cheating girls! No shield!" Keith groaned. 

"Sorry bro! I wish I could help but being BF of Gina gives her a full protection from me!" Liam shrugged.

"Oh! You can have marshmallow then!" Arthur said casually, as he held me in front of me.

"What! No! Arthur!" I screamed. Keith looked at me evilly as he tried to empty the glass on me. I closed my eyes to feel the cold liquid on me, but nothing happened except a swoosh of air which I felt pass through my body.

"What the fuck Arthur?!" Keith groaned loudly. 

I opened my eyes to see that he was drenched as to yet again. I realized that Arthur had swooped me away and somehow had Keith pour the juice over himself only!

I looked at him with amazement. "Told you marshmallow, I am your knight in shining armor, even if I have to protect you from... from cold juice attackers!" Arthur shrugged. I chuckled.

"Hey! We can buy you another t-shirt today! Anyway this one was not so good!" Gina said, coming in front when she notices that the glass is empty now.

He shrugs, "Only if Hazel comes too! Today at 6!" Keith announced.

"Why Hazel too? Isn't Gina enough for shopping?" Arthur asked questioningly, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yeah I could, but I don't trust her. She can get me to buy a worse top and then laugh afterwards. I need Hazel there, since she is a truthful soul and I know I can trust her on this!" Keith explained, as he winked at me, causing me to blush. 

"Oh okay! Still, she will join by 6:30!" Arthur said firmly.

"I will? Why?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"I want you to meet someone today. It is special!" Arthur whispered.

I nodded confusingly. Whom did he want me to meet?

"Fine! Gina and I will be waiting for you at the mall! Don't be late! I will be waiting for you, even if I have to wait an eternity!" Keith exclaimed, as he stands in the classic titanic pose.

"The mall will close down before eternity ends so think twice!" Arthur scoffs as he held me little more tightly by the waist. I saw him squinting his eyes at him.

Keith laughed nervously. We all know better than to annoy Arthur. 

"Fine! Now it is decided, I think we should all return back to classes! Don't want another detention!" Gina announced, breaking the tension.

Before I could walk away, Arthur held my hand as he pulled me in a corner.

"Can you meet me at our personal spot today?" Arthur whispered.

"Why, what happened?" I asked concerned.

"Oh! It's nothing. Just... just I want to tell you something." Arthur briefly explained.

"Okay, what time?"

"I will tell you. It is at night only. I will pick you up!" Arthur winked.

I rolled my eyes as I nodded. He grinned as he walked away.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him as I walk to the class.

That was seriously weird, but it was kinda normal with Arthur...

**************************************

"Hey! You can't do that! You of course cheated there!" I accused him.

"What? You slammed your car in the pole, I didn't do that!" Arthur chuckles.

"But you nudged me!" I fought back.

"I did it by mistake!" Arthur said, innocently.

I quickly took away his remote from his hand and held it away.

"That is a sin marshmallow! Give me the remote!" Arthur screamed as he tried to get hold of it. 

I laughed evilly as I held it away from him. He suddenly pinned me on the couch as he tried to reach the remote, but in vain.

"Fine! You force me to use this method!" Arthur scoffs.

Before I could react, Arthur started tickling me all over.

I started laughing as I tried to push him away. TRIED is the key word here.

Suddenly he stopped as he pulled me up by the waist and brought me close to him. We both stopped laughing as silence spread through the room. We both stared at each other. 

His blue eyes seemed as deep as the sea. They seemed to get a darker color when he stared. Is it even possible?

"You look even more beautiful when you are so close marshmallow!" Arthur whispered, as he left me and sat up straight and quietly slipped his remote from my hand. 

I cleared my throat as I looked at him for the last time before returning back to the game. He surely doesn't like me, he is just flirting at the most. He is a player for heavens sake! He just has it in his charming personality to make people think that he likes them...

Or he likes you... Even Gina and Keith saw it!

Shut up brain! I am getting confused; wait I AM confused because of you only!

Suddenly the door bursts open. We both turn to look at a young girl, of our age, standing at the door with suitcases around her.

"Arthur!" She exclaimed, as Arthur jumped up and hugged her and twirled her around.

"I missed you so much!" Arthur whispered, while she hummed. 

Hey guys! I missed you too ;)

Sorry for the cliffhanger, but it was just so fun! 

Now that is great! Who is this damsel now?

And what is it that Arthur might wanna tell her? Any guesses?

We would get the answers to all these questions in the next chapter...

PLZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT!

Until then, goodbye!

Love you strangers!

...