Chapter 42

Mr. and Mrs. Mishra were informed of the happenings downstairs. They wanted to go and meet Juhi, console her.

But they couldn't.

They knew their daughter and Sneha were capable.

The person who was behind all this wouldn't harm Sneha. But will not think twice before causing further harm to the three men admitted in the hospital.

Soon, Mr. Raheja was conscious and they had to meet him. He was not to be given any stress. It would affect his healing and wouldn't help his ailing heart.

The couple gathered courage and entered inside.

They saw the powerful Mr. Raheja lying helpless on a bed with no family around. His wife had miraculously disappeared. They did not know where to search for her and had thus informed Raheja's secretary, Pravin.

Mr. Raheja looked at the couple and acknowledged them but his eyes searched for his family.

Both of them were absent.

Vikram, where was he?

He questioned the couple about his family without adhering to any nonsense. Mr. Mishra covered up saying,
" Vikram had an urgent meeting. Couldn't avoid. Hina ji said, she needed time to cope up with all the news."

Mr. Raheja didn't question further and appreciated the effort of the couple to stay by his side in this difficult time.

To him somehow the news of his wife and child being busy was no different. They were a family that had no connections alive. As much painful it was for him, he had to live with it.

Downstairs Juhi was sitting beside Vikram's bed. She had his hand clasped in hers.

After a while the door creaked open and revealed Ashok. She immediately stood up blocking his way to Vikram. He said,
" Look, I'm not responsible for all this. Let me see him."

" So that you kill him in broad daylight, huh? Get out!" She shouted.

He shushed her up, " Juhi, please understand. I have to see him." He pleaded.

Juhi couldn't believe her ears, they were playing with her mind.

She pushed her hands on his chest and started pushing him out. Though he didn't budge, but she tried her best.

Suddenly the door opened, Sneha strived in. " Speak up, we don't have much time." she directed towards her brother.

" I'm not involved in all this." He clarified again.

" I know. Go ahead." Sneha snapped.

Juhi's jaw dropped. What was going on? They had told her it was always Ashok. Then how come this sudden turn.

" I have my suspicions on... Hina bua. She played me and you all." He declared.

Sneha smirked and joined hands with her brother.

He smiled at her.

Juhi was shocked, she stuttered, "Sneha..how..how? He is the culprit!"

Sneha shaked her head, " No! It is just that you are not well updated about the story. Just know for now, it is Hina bua we have to be careful of."

Juhi stared at the siblings, unsure of the happenings.

Pravin had gathered enough reports to know that Hina maam was resting in his boss's house. She had not moved out of the garden till evening and after that she had dinner and went inside her bedroom. Nothing unusual yet unusual that she didn't go see her husband and son.

He had recieved a call from his boss, asking his whereabouts. He was now standing in front of his boss, answering his questions.

" Where is Hina?"

" At your house, resting." Mr. Raheja nodded. This was expected of her. She tended to withdraw from these emotional situations.

" Vikram?"

" Sir..."

" What sir? Tell me the truth! I know he is not at office." He proclaimed.

" Sir, he was stabbed downstairs. He is stable now and is admitted in the hospital."
Pravin stuttered.

" Is he safe? Security arranged?"

" Yes!"

Mr. Raheja sighed in relief. He then asked Pravin,
" Bring Sneha upstairs, tell her I want all the details."