Sigh... Working Again...

It was a new day back on earth, and just like for the last two weeks, everyone wasn't themselves. Emery and Avery came back into Axel's house through the balcony door and plopped down on the couches sighing o themselves.

They practically had his house to themselves, despite Freya and Aki who didn't say much at all any more. Freya still did her duties as a maid and made sure the siren boys had food but after doing that and straightening up the house, she retreated to her room like she's been doing.

At school, Zoi and the others say at lunch quiet, just like everyone else. Lyon, Nab, and Draig all have way to glares on their faces because even though the human teen was missing, they knew he was still in Tokyo somewhere, they just couldn't find him.

They've all skipped school along with Rina, Kana, and Soji and went to go look for him but they've had no luck - even with Ricardo's help. Not even the killer/kidnapper was found.

As of right now, Aiko was sitting in Sitri's office with her eyes closed and tears coming falling but then the Demon Queen came and sat next to her, rubbing her back. She looked at Sitri who said...

Sitri: It's ok, it's not your fault.

Aiko shook her head, motioning that it was because she was the reason the Demon Queens came up there in the first place...

Sitri: This had nothing to do with you... if anything, this was my fault. I was so obsessed with becoming human again, that I didn't think of the consequences.

This still didn't cheer Aiko up. Axel was still gone and there was no real guarantee when he'll be back. Suddenly, Thyra appeared along with Elyr who said...

Elyr: Thyra told me everything, is it true? Is the boy is in Hell?

Sitri: Sigh, yes but we don't know where he is or if he's even ok.

Elyr: Mm, that's a shame. Should I go and look for him? If I find him I could provide protection till Lilith's anger blows over.

Sitri: No, you can't. There's a good chance that if you go looking for him she would know and I can't send Aiko because she would have to go the way she left and if the Judge of the damned sees her, she'll have no choice but to tell Lucifer and we don't know how he'll react to her being gone so long.

Elyr: Well, it is unfortunate that I can't go and find him. But what about my daughter? Ceil has always wandered off by herself.

Sitri: Then she'll run the risk of being hurt and I refuse to put your daughter in that kind of danger. Demon Queen are allowed to kill lower demons and you are not a Queen, so please keep her at bay.

Ezmerelda: Aww.

Hearing the echoing voice, they all frowned as Ezzy appeared with a giggle...

Exmerelda: Heheh aww don't look like that, I have some good news for you all.

Sitri: What good news, speak.

Ezmerelda: Oh Sitri, do try to calm down.

Aiko stood up and walked towards the Queen and taking her hand with pleading eyes for her to speak as she said...