First Day Part Three

Axel then stood up and walked towards Sayla taking his earphones out and handing her the book she gave him earlier...

Axel: Thanks, I think I'm all caught up now.

Sayla: You're welcome, Axel.

After that, the bell rung, signaling that everyone head to their next class but before Axel could walk out Momo called out to him...

Momo: Hey! Huma- ah! I mean Axel, I saw on your schedule that we have the same class together, wanna walk with me?

Axel smiled and said...

Axel: Sure. See ya later Ms. Sayla.

Sayla: Yes... see you.

Once the classroom door shut, Sayla sat down and held herself with a crimson blush on her face holding her hands over her mouth, she could believe it, Axel was back, and she was happy because in actuality she thought she would never see him again and she wanted to, now he's here...

Sayla: I'm am so happy... that you are back.

Back with Axel, Momo, and Alfie (who decided to tag along.), the three walked to class with Alfie and Momo starting conversation while Axel just watched them, he never really was as talkative as other people but he would talk but seeing as how both of them were enjoying a conversation together, he figured there was no point in interrupting it until Axel accidentally bumped into someone.

), the three walked to class with Alfie and Momo starting conversation while Axel just watched them, he never really was as talkative as other people but he would talk but seeing as how both of them were enjoying a conversation together, he figure...

The girl was at least 6'4 with wild, platinum white hair with a dyed patch of black on a bang that covered her left eye, gray skin and a plump, curvaceous body with... ehem... "assets" that could rival his landlady, she also had what looks like a choker with a golden cross attached to it and piercings on both ears and bottom lip, Axel was really wondering why the original human race was treating the human beast population bad when they looked undoubtedly beautiful, the beautiful skin complexion, full lips, and cute punk rock look was starting to get to him, he decided to shake his head snapping himself out of the daze (which the girl didn't notice, she was too focused on the part about him being there) he was in before a blush could hit his face or blood could run down south, Momo then pushed herself on him and wave at the girl...

Momo: Hey there, Zoi!!

Zoi: Hey, Momo, Alfie.

Alfie: Hi.

The elephant girl now known as Zoi smiled at Axel which he noticed as she bent forward and said

Zoi: So you're the human everyone's talking about, huh?

Axel: Uh...

Axel couldn't answer her question quick enough since he was too busy looking at the very attractive cleavage she was showing him it was like he was in a trance, first Chuma now this elephant girl. Zoi noticed where he was looking and could only smirk teasingly as she snapped her fingers in Axel's face and said...