Clean Up

They both laid there still recovering from their held back sexual desire until Axel sat up and looked at Chuma, he could feel himself getting ready for another round but he resisted the urge to fuck Chuma again because as of right now, she looked like she was about to pass out. She slowly gazed at him with a blush on her face before saying...

Chuma: Do you... really think I'm beautiful?

Axel: ...

Axel got on top of her and stared deep into her eyes before holding both her wrists and kissing her, she moaned into the kiss feeling her sore pussy start to leak with anticipation and lust until Axel stopped and said...

Axel: Does that answer your question?

Chuma stared back and nodded not taking her eyes off of him...

Axel: Chuma, don't let anyone tell - or even make you feel that you aren't beautiful, cause you are.

Chuma: ...

Axel: To be honest, I'm happy and mad I got to show you in this way. I'm mad because the person I am would've just took you on a date and lectured you about not thinking that you were beautiful...

Chuma: (Blush) 'D-D-D-DATE!?!?!?'

Axel leaned down some more getting closer and closer to her body touching her boobs and saying...

Axel: But the other part of me is happy because you gave me the sacred opportunity of making you feel good. You're not a piece of meat, you're not livestock and you're not a plaything, you're a person a beautiful person screw everyone else.

Chuma's eyes widen as her heart thumped fast in her chest, this was a teenager! And yet he talked as if he had all the answers. In that moment, he knew exactly what to say to her to make all those doubts she had about herself disappear. Axel sat up seeing as how she started to sit up and was embraced into a hug...

Chuma: I never thought someone could say something like that to me.

Axel: ...

Chuma: Thank you, Axel.

She pulled away from the hug and gave him a kiss on the cheek, she smiled contently until Axel said...

Axel: I have to go to work later, but if you want you could stay here, I don't mind.

Chuma: E-Eh!!! N-No! I-I mean I couldn't possibly intrude on your personal time!

Axel: It's ok, Aiko should be coming back right about-

As if BEFORE que, Aiko shot through the door and tackled Axel off the bed on to the floor where he laid in pain...

Axel: Noooowwww....

She rubbed her face on his chest and squeezed him in a hug as he struggled saying...

Axel: Calm down... its only... been... a... day!!

She then put her phone in his face...

Aiko: "Stop trying to not have me around!!"

Axel: What? I wasn't trying to do that.

She began doing her cute little pout while growling a little until she saw that he was naked, she blinked a couples of times before giving him a lustful smile licking her lips...

Axel: No! I have something to do later!

Aiko then typed...

Aiko: "But, But happiness."

Axel: You just...(blush) have to wait or something.

She pouted some more before she realized that the both of them weren't the only ones in the room, she turned around to see Chuma who did her best to cover herself with her hands and turned back to Axel bouncing up and down on him in a temper tantrum...