The Truth - Part 2

Axel ran, and ran, breathing hard, sweat beading down his forehead and neck as he cut himself into a small corner. He soon slid down the wall to catch his breath since he's been at this routine for a while but as soon as he heard a...

"(Giggle)"

He got back up and ran again but faster this time, he could hear the sound of zapping but none of them hit him, as they hit everyone else...

Male: Dang it! I'm out.

Female: Seriously, how is she so good at this?

Axel then found himself backed into a corner...

Axel: Dammit!

"Oh Aaaaaaxel, where aaaaare yooooou?"

Axel tried to think of a plan quick as he ducked behind a second wall, the footsteps were getting closer and closer until he heard another...

"(Giggle)"

But then the footsteps receded, he cautiously came out from behind the wall to find a rather large man with his back towards him...

Axel: Oi, which side are you on?

Man: Yours...

Axel: Alright, look if we team up maybe we can still win this thing come on.

Man: I can't.

Axel: Huh? Why?

The man turned towards Axel and he saw why the man couldn't, Kana was holding a gun to the man's chest as he was sweating bullets also. She looked at her brother with an evil smile and glowing amber eyes as she said...

Kana: Hey there bro...

She then shot the man as he hit the floor and pointed her gun towards her brother...

Axel: H-Hey! Hold on a second!

Kana: Axel, you know I'm a technical person right?

Axel: F-Five minutes!

Kana: I don't have that kind of time.

She cocked the gun back and began to slowly get closer to him. Axel found himself with his back against the wall as he tried to figure out a way to get himself out of this situation...

Axel: Kana...

Kana: Yes, oh lovable brother of mine?

Axel: You wouldn't really shoot me, would you?

Kana: ...

Axel: I've always been there for you, no matter what. Don't shoot me ok?

Kana: Hmm... Well-

Then she pulled the trigger, Axel was so surprised as she laughed and said...

Kana: Whoops! Looks like I left the safety off heheh.

AND THAT IS THE END OF ROUND 7!!! PLAYERS, PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE EXIT!!!!

Axel: Dammit!

Kana: Heheh aww don't be so mad, it was a good game.

Axel and Kana's date was just getting started as they left the laser tag area with a not-so-happy Axel, he wasn't a sore loser but losing to his little sister was something he could not get over...

Axel: I still can't believe I lost.

Kana: Well you were cute when your face turned all surprised and junk.

Axel: Oh whatever!

Kana: So what should we do now?

Axel: I don't know, you hungry?