SLAP!!!!

Through that night, until morning, all that was heard was Zoi screaming out her orgasms and Axel groaning like an animal. The two were in such a beast like heat that when they needed water, they didn't disconnect themselves from each other. Zoi would be walking on all fours as while Axel stayed behind her, still buried in her pussy.

After coming once again inside her, the girl looked at him with a lustful expression and said...

Zoi: Hey... wanna take a bath again?

Axel: Yea.

Zoi then stood her way up again and waited as the human teen thrusted himself back into her...

Zoi: MMM!!!

Zoi breathed in, feeling Axel's footlong back inside her and grabbed her stomach. She looked back at him with pink heart-shaped pupils and said...

Zoi: I missed you.

Axel: I missed you too.

The two lovers tongue kissed as they made their way to the bathroom for the umpteenth time that night and started up the bath water, quickly getting themselves back in. Zoi bounced her big, round ass on his dick as the dirty sounds of how much her vagina loved his dick filled the bathroom. He loved the sounds it made, it was one of the hottest fucking things he's heard.

In a quick motion, he got under her and started to eat her out with a sense of urgency that took Zoi by surprise though she loved the feeling. She smiled excitedly with her tongue out as she grabbed him by the hair and leaned forward saying...

Zoi: YES! YEA!!! YOU'RE SO FUCKING GOOD AT THAT!!! PLEASE DON'T STOP AXEL, IM BEGGING YOU, DON'T STOOOOOOP!!!

The dreadhead could feel her getting ready to cum so he focused more on her clit which made her body shake as she moaned happily, right before she came, she pulled his head in and moaned out even more through the night. Axel felt his face get squeezed by her legs but it only made him even hornier as he then stood up in front of her but she sat him down, grabbing hold of his member.

Zoi: Its my turn to please you... I've never done this before but I'm gonna try.

She then did something that Axel has always wanted to see her do, she took her big boobs and wrapped them around his dick which made him moan and Zoi looked at him with a blush. She hasn't even done anything yet, but her bed partner was clearly feeling it. She then rubbed his dick with her tits, going all the way up before coming all the way down.

Looking at his face, she felt the overflow of her pussy since Axel's facial expression was priceless, to think that boys really get off to this is funny but also adorable.

Zoi: Does it feel good?

Axel: It's the best.

Zoi: Really?

She pushed her boobs more on him which made the dreadhead throw his head back as he started to thrust up and down, Zoi smiled lustfully as she then put her mouth on the head. Axel then went faster while Zoi stared at him, knowing that he was about to cum...

Axel: Fuck... I'm gonna...

She then took her mouth off of his head and started to beat him off while he was still in between her cleavage.

Zoi: Yea! It's ok, do it!

Axel: AAAAHH!!!!

Zoi's again went wide eyed in surprise as she saw the human teen shoot his teen upwards. She became even more excited, she knew the attraction was a lot but...

Zoi: 'Fuck how bad does he want me?'

It was now 2:00 in the morning and the two knew that they had to go to bed to even get some sleep but they really didn't want to, they wanted to keep going, to be connected some more but they couldn't. They then laid in bed, looking at each other with a smile as the elephant - girl said...