Good Deed

At the moment, Talia was busy watching the two animals engrossed in their own lust go at it yet again with more and more fascination, usually anybody who beds her cousin would be tapped out by the first 30 minutes but Axel wasn't.

She was always turned on by him but this was on a whole 'nother level, the way this boy had sex with Eitri was just madness and with Eitri just letting the boy do as he pleases was a big shock.

Queens don't just let their men do to them what they want and Eitri has always been a very stubborn one - even to her ex-husband, but Axel MADE her feel what he wanted her to know.

The boy wasn't just trying to break Eitri, he was trying to get her to see what he wanted from her the day they met. That one time she teased him was too much and now he's got her face planted in the bed with her ass up enduring the unending pound session he was giving her.

Talia: She looks to be having fun.

Eitri was taking Axel all the way in, no breaks, no her getting used to the size - none of that. The boy has brought out the lust of a Goblin who has been unsatisfied for the last 3,000 years and he sated it all in one night, Eitri was just taking a deep dicking loving the fact that the boy did not stop.

Sitri then came in and saw that they two did not stop yet and she went wide eyed before asking...

Sitri: They're STILL at it?!

Talia: It's a surprise to me too. How long has it been since you stopped time for them.

Sitri: Three days?! How are they not tired?

Talia: Hehe, Goblins and Orc are blessed with unmatched stamina, you know that. I think I am more impressed by the magic spell on Tokyo, I'm certain that had that seal not been here Eitri would be pregnant.

Sitri: I know but, three days. And Axel looks like he could go for more.

Talia giggled and said...

Talia: Oh my, milady, is that jealousy I hear in your tone?

Sitri: A little!

Talia: Heheheh.

Sitri: I mean I get it - Axel's BEEN wanting to plow her but geez!!!

They then saw how the two stopped like four hours later, laying in bed and cuddling... before they got right back into it.

Sitri: And they're at it again...

Talia: Hehehe I think it's sweet. Eitri has never had this type of attention, you shouldn't blame her for being greedy.

Sitri: Ugh!

About a day later, Sitri lifted her time spell and made her way to the room with Talia tailing her since Axel and Eitri weren't doing it anymore.

As soon as they opened the door though, they saw that the entire room was in shambles. Claw marks everywhere, sheets ripped to shreds, the headboard broken off most likely from Axel's grip, and the mattress itself ripped as well but the two laid in it anyway.

It was actually really adorable to Sitri, the two were laying in bed so peacefully with Axel - despite his height, letting Eitri hold him with her breasts pushed up against his face.

The Goblin woman ran her hands through his hair as they slept but then she woke up with a groggy attitude once Sitri and Talia came in.

Eitri: I did say not to disturb us.

Sitri: Eitri, it's been four days.

Eitri: That's it?

Talia: Heheh you're going to have to let the boy go one way or another, cousin.