Sleepover

Somewhere else...

Random Man: Yes! YES!! Rub it faster!

Random Man 2: : Shit! Your tits feel so good with my cock wrapped in them.

Random Man 3: Oh! Yesss! Your pussy is so tight!

Random Man 4/5/6: Her mouth is so exquisite.

Random Man 7: Hurry up! I want a turn as well!

Random Man: Ok! I'm close anyway.

At the moment, there was a woman who giggled at the pathetic looks of the men that indulged themselves with her, they fucked her titties, her pussy, and even found delight in just shoving their dicks in her mouth - some even two or three at a time while she gave the two men on either on either side of her and handjob. There were also two in her pussy and she enjoyed it but it wasn't the mind-blowing pleasure that she was looking for. They were in a dark alley not too far from Axel's neighborhood...

Random man: How is it that your pussy is so damn good!?

The woman let go of the three men's dicks in her mouth with a *pop* and said...

?: It shouldn't matter, enjoy yourselves to the fullest, you can even cum inside me if you wish.

Random Man 3: Seriously!? Y-You mean that right!?

?: Mmm Yes, there's nothing I love more than a hot bunch of cum inside me. I don't want any of you to pull out. Cum inside me to your hearts content.

Random Man 2: Alright guys! You heard her! Let's do it!

Random Man: HAHAHHA!!! I can't believe it!! I get to cum inside of a woman I just met with no consequences! This is the life.

Random Man 2: This is the best day ever!

Random Man4/5/6: We're cuming!!!

Random Man: Me too!

Random Man 3: YES!!!!

They all fucked her even faster and more desperately as she rubbed off the penises in her faces, moaning out like a pig in heat. All the men then came hard all on her, releasing moans and groans as the others got ready for their turn.

Random Man 7: Come on! Come on! It's our turn.

Random Man 8: Yea! We're really backed up!

Random Man: Just a few more moments, the afterglow is intense.

?: Heheheh

Suddenly, the men found themselves not wanting to pull out, or more like they couldn't, this woman pussy was robbing them of there semen which wasn't all that surprising but they also felt dizzy. The men who didn't get a turn watched in wonder before terror hit their faces as they saw the men who were having sex with the woman become wrinkled, before skinny, and lastly boney. The men fell to the floor, dead as they breathed their last breaths of life which made all the other men lose their boners and back up in fear. The women stood up with a lewd and lusty smile as she said...

?: Aww, where are all of you going? My pussy is waiting on you, come here so I can gobble up your cocks. I want them, give it to me. Give it to me as much as you can!

The men then started to run but then they found a barrier which prevented them from leaving, they looked back and saw the men were all now dead as she walked towards them...

?: No, you can't leave. We're not done having fun. Come, I'll satisfy every single one of your desire till you drop down lifeless.

Random Man 7: N-No!