Not An Apartment!

Axel sat on the end of his bed with a pounding heart and blushing face, his sisters and mother have already gone to sleep but he was still wide awake in his thoughts about the event that was about to happen...

Axel: 'Maybe this is a bad idea, I mean yea I did say I would do it but still the BOTH of us, in the bath together may be a little too much. No Axel! You promised her and you don't need her thinking that what you said before was all a lie. DAMMIT how in the hell do I get myself in these situations!?!?'

Suddenly the door opened up to reveal Aiko in nothing but a towel tide onto her which made the dread head's blood start to rush down south as he quickly looked away, she walked up to Axel with a smile on her face and started to pull him to the bathroom. Once she got them both into the shower and bath part of the bathroom she took off her towel letting her luscious curves and her big beautiful breasts free while standing there wagging her tail in excitement as she waited for Axel to take his clothes off.

He went ahead and did what she wanted still sporting the crimson blush on his face and avoiding her gaze and her body. Aiko saw this so she started to type on her new phone, she put it up to Axel face as he read it out loud...

Aiko: "Are you ok? You look flushed."

Axel: That's because I am, Aiko don't you feel like this is wrong? I mean-

She put her finger to his mouth and typed...

Aiko: "I've told you before, it doesn't matter how long we've known each other, i do want to do this, no I'm not uncomfortable because it's you I'm doing it with, and yes I do care for you."

Axel: But you don't understand, certain things could happen that you might not like.

Then she smiled and typed...

Aiko: "Anything with you will always be fun."

Axel's eyes widen as he saw what she typed then he feel his dick starting to rise and he didn't want that but before he could protest anymore, he found Aiko on her knees fiddling with the top of his sweatpants so he panicked and whispered...

Axel "What are you doing!?!?"

Aiko then stopped to type...

Aiko: "I'm helping you get these undone."

Axel "N-No! You don't need to do that!!"

Aiko didn't listen as she finally got them loose but before she could pull them down, Axel grabbed her wrists and said...

Axel: Just get in the tub, I'll be in ok?

Aiko huffed in annoyance since Axel was being so reluctant but complied and opened the door to the bath, getting in as well. Axel sighed in defeat and took off his sweats and briefs, noticing that he was half hard since Aiko didn't a wear bra today and now she wanted to bathe with him...

Axel: 'This is a really bad idea...'

He then took a towel and wrapped it around himself, entering the bath area where Aiko was sitting in the tub playing with the water until she saw her dread-head friend. She looked at him and pouted when she saw that he had a towel on and he said...

Axel: It's for our own good.

She didn't believe that, she believed that he was just being stubborn so she crossed her arms, he ignored her childish pouting and decided to get in the tub but she moved up when she saw that he was trying to sit in front of her so he looked at her completely confused which made her start typing...

Aiko: "It'll be uncomfortable if you sat in front of me so sit behind me."

Axel's blush grew even more as he gained a stern expression and said...