Drinking Is Bad For You!

(New picture of Yui and Sitri's demon form since it was taken down

(New picture of Yui and Sitri's demon form since it was taken down.)

Axel sat there, staring as the beautiful woman who  stared back at him in his eyes, she enjoyed him taking a gander at her as she giggled.

Her eyes had a low glow to them. He lips made his dick twitch, her leggings had part of her assmeat popping out of it. Her face was every bit as gorgeous as Sitri's and it almost seemed like she leaned forward so that he could stare at her breasts freely.

Mentally pulling himself away from her irresistible charm, he started to get up and prepare himself for a fight but she said...

?: Calm down, calm down. I'm not here to hurt you.

He looked her in her eyes yet again and couldn't help but believe her. He honestly thought that maybe that was an ability of hers but she made no attempt towards him.

It was like she was waiting on his skepticism to go away. Axel then took in a deep breath right when Iza said...

Iza: From what we're getting, she is someone who we cannot trust at all.

Axel calmed himself a little, hearing the the clear message to take action from the alien and said...

Axel: 'It's ok, maybe this doesn't have to end violently.'

He then sighed, coming back to his usual scowl, etched on his face. He looked around and saw that everyone was frozen in the slowed time space. He knew for a fact that he couldn't call Sitri or the others-

?: That was my doing... I didn't want her to interrupt our talk.

His eyes lowered now knowing that she can peer into his mind and sat back down, leaning back in his chair.

Axel: Alright, well you got me. What do you want?

She interlocked her fingers and rested her head on them saying...

?: Well, for starters, let me compliment you for not running, you certainly are a brave one. I haven't met as many humans as Sitri but the ones I have met, usually beg for their lives but not you. Heh that look of defiance on your face is so adorable.

Axel: You didn't come here to flirt with me.

?: You never know, you seemed to enjoy looking at me. Not only that but I froze time, so what's stopping me and you from having some fun?

Axel tried to force it away, but his scowl was inevitably giving in to the thought of this. Her voice was just as sexy as Sitri's. He wanted to grab her by the hips and break her but he had to focus.

?: You fancy the idea, don't you? Hehehe

Hearing her giggle, he knew that she knew what was on his mind so he focused all of his attention on the task at hand, she then said...