Six

It's thirty hours before Dean's deal with the crossroads demon is up and Dean, Sam and Bobby are searching for Lilith, who holds the contract.

"Don't, Dean. I'm not gonna let you go to hell."

"Yes, you are! Yes, you are. I'm sorry. I mean, this was all my fault. I know that. But what you're doing is not gonna save me. It's only gonna kill you."

"Then what am I supposed to do?"

"Keep fighting. Take care of my wheels. Sam, remember what dad taught you. Okay? And remember what I taught you."

After Lilith opens the door, letting the hellhounds in, Dean is dragged from the table and mauled to death which Sam watches in horror, screaming at Lilith to stop. Lilith watches, as Dean is killed. Sam looks down to see the bodies of Ruby and Dean, and begins weeping. He kneels down and cradles Dean's head in his hand, crying inconsolably over his dead brother.

~ SUPERNATURAL ~

Her lungs burn, and she chokes, struggling against the hand wrapped around her throat, squeezing. Zoey coughs, salvia dripping down her face, her clawing hands doing nothing to stop him from squeezing tighter and making her vision blur. Just when she thinks she's going to finally pass out, the hand drops her to the floor. She lands with a thud, her bones hitting the ground with a sickening sound. She feels an instant ache, breathing rapidly, trying to catch her breath. When she looks up into the unfamiliar man's eyes, he gives a wicked smile, turning to one of her captures, "A little thin, but she'll do just fine."

"Great. That's great. Are we agreed on a price?"

The stranger gestures towards another man who walks in holding a briefcase. Zoey gulps, watching them ogle at the amount of cash that was inside. They were selling her? Why? Could she finally, maybe escape? Zoey's thoughts run wild as the stranger clapped his hands together and roughly grabbed a fist full of her hair. Zoey yelped at the instant pain, tears stinging her eyes. He drags her across the floor.

"Pleasure doing business with you."

"Come back anytime!"

A laugh, the voice echoing, and then a door slammed open and shut. Zoey's arms fall limply to her sides. There's no use in trying to fight. She can't. She's too weak. Her surroundings are dark as she's dragged down a long hall and then another door opens. Zoey's heart drops into her stomach as she smells fresh air... outside? They were taking her outside? The sheer brightness makes her eyes sting as she's passed to another man waiting outside. She opens her eyes, taking a deep breath, before looking around at the trees, feeling the dirt on her legs, hearing the leaves crunching under her weight. She could cry. It's been so long since she's felt the warm sun on her skin.

"Wha-" Zoey can't help it as her small voice shakes, "Where are you taking me?"

The man who choked her, leans down over her body. He has a wide smile across his face, as he chuckles, leaning down to grip her throat once again. Zoey can't help but scream bloody murder as his eyes flash black, lifting her up off the ground with ease, "To hell."

Zoey doesn't know what happened. She doesn't understand what's going on as the air seems to move around her and she's thrown around like a ragdoll in lightning speed. Next think she knows, she blinks, being thrown onto a stone floor. A door is slammed shut and she jumps up, screaming and banging her fists against it in desperation and terror.