Fourteen

"I've found her."

"Where is she?"

"Not where. When. It's nineteen seventy-eight."

"What? Why nineteen seventy-eight? I wasn't even born yet."

"You won't be if she kills your parents."

"What?"

"Anna can't get to you because of me. So she's going after them."

"Take us back right now."

"And deliver you right to Anna? I should go alone."

"They're our parents. Cas, we're going."

"It's not that easy."

"Why not?"

"Time travel was difficult even with the powers of heaven at my disposal."

"Which got cut off..."

"So, what, you're like a Delorean without enough plutonium?"

"I don't understand that reference. But I'm telling you, taking this trip, with passengers no less- It'll weaken me."

"They're our mom and dad. If we can save them, and not just from Anna... I mean if we can set things right, we have to try."

Bobby looks up, seeing Zoey walk downstairs, as he's sitting behind his desk. He wheels himself over to her, asking, "You feeling alright?"

Zoey groans, holding her head against her palm, "What happened? My head's pounding."

"The angel said that might happen..." Bobby mutters under his breath, explaining, "You went all crazy and tried to take down Lucifer. He tossed you around like a ragdoll and almost killed you."

Zoey nods, remembering. She takes a seat on the couch and accepts the glass of water Bobby offers her. After taking a sip, she looks around, "Where are Sam and Dean?"

"Out on the road. You've been out for four days."

"Four days?"

"Scared all of us. Cas said you pushed yourself too hard... used energy that you didn't even have."

"Bobby-"

"Hey," Bobby raises his hand, interrupting her, "I'm not judging here... just telling you how it is. Next time, be more careful."

Zoey nods, thinking of Ellen and Jo. She finishes her glass of water and stands up, "I'm gonna take a quick shower and then eat something."

Bobby nods, wheeling himself back over to his desk as the phone rings, "You can help me with some research when you're done."

"I'm your son."

"What?"

"I'm your son. Sorry. I don't know how else to say it. We're from the year two thousand and ten. An angel zapped us back here. Not the one that attacked you, friendlier."

"You can't expect me to believe that."

"Our names are Dean and Sam Winchester. We're named after your parents. When I would get sick, you would make me tomato-rice soup, because that's what your mom made you. And instead of a lullaby, you would sing "Hey Jude", 'cause that's your favorite Beatles song."

"I... I don't believe it. No."

"I'm sorry, but it's true."

"I raised my kids to be hunters?"