everytime

SIX-THIRTY THREE — am is what you found yourself looking at first thing when you woke up, school started soon and you were going to be late if you didn't get up and get dressed now

SIX-THIRTY THREE —
am is what you found yourself looking at first thing when you woke up, school started soon and you were going to be late if you didn't get up and get dressed now. Forcing yourself to get up and start the day you walk to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

You rub at your eyes and sigh stretching your back out, you stop mid-stretch when you hear the familiar ping notification from your phone when someone texts you.

Dragging your still asleep body over to your bed you lazily look down at the lock screen and read over the message. Lips forming into a sweet smile when you read over the contact name.

__________________
𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 <!𝟑

Hey, amor good morning

You couldn't help the overwhelming feeling of love that took over you from the small text, it was pure love and warmth. He took the time out of his morning to text you, even though he would see you at school in the next ten minutes or so.

This boy was doing the bare minimum and you were eating it up.

With that last thought, you take your lovesick self to the bathroom a warm shower heavy on your mind and Miles at the top of it. Not before replying with a sweet good morning back.

________________
  𝐘𝐨𝐮

Good morning <!3

. . .

Walking into school that morning you go straight for your locker, unlocked it, and started stacking book upon book into your bag for your classes later that day. Lost in thought you don't notice Miles sneaking up behind you until you feel an arm wrap around your waist and a kiss to the cheek.

Relaxing into his hold you smile and turn in his grasp snaking your arms around his neck and threading your hands into his hair.

"Good morning."

Giggling softly you smile up to the boy, "Miles you already told me that." His nose scrunches and he pecks your lips.

"Mi amor, I'll say it as many times as I need to-"

He dives for your face and starts attacking you with soft kisses all over your face after every good morning. "Good morning," forehead, "good morning," cheek, "good morning," nose, "good morning." other cheek, "Buenos días." And finally, your lips found their way onto his.

Closing your eyes in the blissful moment you can't help but sigh in delight. It was a sweet kiss, it wasn't rough or harsh it was gentle and soft. You smile as his hold tightens around the small of your back pulling you closer.

Pulling away you notice that he has one arm around you and the other- "What's that?" Holding a bag. He gives you a sheepish smile and his eyes find the bag and then your face.

"Well, I got your favorite breakfast."

He gets better and better everyday, how is that possible?

"Miles what the fuck really?!"

Even though it was just your favorite breakfast meal you got excited because to you it wasn't just food, to you it was the fact that he was thinking of you without you even asking.

You didn't care who heard your loud shouts in the hall or the affections you showed for him, It didn't matter. It was you and him. That's all that mattered to you in that moment.

The smile on your face couldn't get any wider and the shine in your eyes couldn't get any brighter, looking up at him your legs find his waist, and your arms lock around his neck. Holding you Miles kisses you once more.

He had to sacrifice your food to grab your other leg before you fell or he would not hear the end of it. It was a Monday morning, Miles was tired beyond compare he was up all night dealing with his spider-man duty's.

But the less you knew the better.

He was tired. But that still didn't stop him from thinking about you the first thing when the sun began to show behind his curtains. Sleep-deprived none the less he was going to get you that food.

Because in the end it was all worth it to see that smile on your face, it really was, truly.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, mi amor."

With his whole heart.