moment

"Buenos Dias, Mr. and Mrs. Morales!" and in walks the girl that has their son whipped, ( y/n ) ( l/n ). Walking past the two parents you make your way to the kitchen grab a plate of food.

"Miles is upstairs in his room packing ( y/n ) you can head up there, tell him to hurry up or he's going to be late."

"Yes Ma'am," you said with a smile, holding the plate of food in your hand and leaving your bag down at the table you head up to the boy.

As you're nearing his room you hear him failing but still, singing the song that's been stuck in his head.

"Needless to say I keep her in check hmm nhm mmh she was a hnmm yeah, ouuuu some things you can't refuse she wanna ride me like a cruise and I'm not tryna lose."

Clasping a hand to your mouth you can't help but let a few giggles escape. Opening the door you locate Miles at his desk drawing away while the suitcase is left unpacked and open on his bed.

"Miles..."

He doesn't want to go, and it shows. Making your way over to him you place his plate down and your arms find his shoulders then the following suit his chest until you're hugging him from behind.

Pushing his headphones over to the side your lips met his ear in a kiss, "good morning miles." you say following with another kiss to his ear.

Turning in his chair he faces you and lights up smiling at you full of love, "good morning, mi amor." your legs find his waist, and you straddle him in the very chair he's sitting in.

He pulls you in for a kiss and you can't help the weak moan that leaves your lips resulting in him pulling you closer.

Getting lost in the steamy kiss you almost forget that he needs to pack for school and that you kissing him was distracting him greatly, so you pull away even though your body protests against it.

"As much as I love kissing you Miles, you still need to pack."

He whines like a child and sighs, "but ( y/n ) I don't wanna go, there's no point I wanna go back to the school with you, not to that high Academy bullshit."

You thread your fingers through his soft locks and frown down at him, "I know, believe me, I do but miles you have to."

He groans, face falling into your chest you can hear his muffled cries. "This blows," you barely make out from him.

"I know," giving him a few more minutes you massage his scalp, running your fingers through his hair.

"Welp," getting up off him he grumbles and reaches out for you. "Nope, you don't get to hold me until you finish packing." and at that, he jumps up from his seat and starts loading his suitcase with clothing and other stuff not even paying attention to what he's putting in there.

You sit at his desk chair and look down at his forgotten plate of food that his mother made him.

"Oh and, your mother made breakfast I brought you a plate."

He stops what he's doing and marches over to it hands out and ready, "nope finish packing." his face falls, "but-" he tries you just shake your head no and he heads back over to his bed.

hello loves

this chapter is a bit of a placeholder to hold you guys over kinda like a filler episode in a show i had a little fun with it tho didn't feel the pressure to make it that great u feel me?

you guys should start commenting more
bc u guys r so funny when u do

[ 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝟵/𝟱/𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 ]