benefits

I'm convinced he's a magician, he has magic falling from his fingertips that spellbinds me whenever I feel his touch. I bring myself to his lips and give him a quick taste.

He leans forward, wanting more but I stop him in his tracks by pushing my finger to his mouth.

Looking him dead in those
midnight brown eyes of his I purr—

"Later."

He can't keep doing this to me. Kissing me, touching me. I can't be his friend with benefits I just can't. I love this man too much and if that means I can't be with him I'll live with it.

But this?

The secret touches the longing gazes are just too much. He knows what I want from him and yet he continues to do this to me.

Looking up at him I see his lips twitch into a smirk, he utters the words, "I think I've waited long enough, love." and I'm putty in his hands all over again.

MILES

Grabbing her hips, I turn her around and hold her just where I want her. I push one of her curls out of my way, just as she pushes her backside into me.

A smile quickly takes over my face because my happy place is having her right here, close to me. While looking down at all her beautiful features, I plant a soft kiss at the bottom of her earlobe and I whisper— "look at me." She doesn't make a peep, but the look she gives me tells me everything I need to know.

I lift her chin so that I can stare straight into those beautiful brown eyes. I lean forward to give her a peck, Before locking lips as I let my hands wander every curve of her perfect body.

Taking my time, while savoring her taste, before this moment ends and she leaves me again. Ever since I got that tiny glimpse of what it's like to have ( y/n ), I have been held captive. All I want to do now is touch her.

It's like I can't stop, my body, my mind won't allow it. I find it hard for me to believe she's real. Is this proof that dreams do come true? In this very room where I would sit and draw sunflowers, dreaming of the day I could hold her like this, kiss her like this.

She glides her tongue across my lips, exciting me and all the wrong ways. I grab her harder, she responds by kissing me deeper, as if we just exchanged another one of our dirty little secrets.

"Miles," she says my name as she pulls away.

She looks up at me a small frown forming on her beautiful face, "this doesn't change anything, I still want to know how you feel. How you feel about me."

It feels like my tongue has swelled in my mouth preventing me from getting the words out. I don't know what the hell is holding me back.

Perhaps, I wasn't sure if I was ready, but more importantly, I wasn't sure if she was ready.

Whenever I look at her I see everything I have ever wanted. But I've always feared that I could never be everything she needs.

Just as I was about to put her nonsense to rest. Just as I gained the courage to grab her by the waist, look her squared in the eyes and tell her all the things I've wanted to— my mouth starts moving without a second thought.

"The attitude you give me and the smiles you bring
me. I want to know every part of you, just like I desire to taste every inch of you. I want it all, ( y/n ). I should have done so many things differently, But I choose you now and I choose you forever."

"Miles."

Shit. I love the way my name slides off her tongue Sweet but sexy, with an extra side of sass. Her eyes light up, teasing me. But I decided that I won't let her get away with it this time.

I push her against the wall, fighting back a grin because it's so hard for me to contain how excited I get when we touch.

It's been too long since our lips have been connected. Even a second feels too long now that I've gotten a taste.

She lets her hands touch me, grab me, explore my
body, awakening my inner beast. I push, she pulls, she runs, I chase. God, she drives me fucking insane.

I can't get my mind right...

Sometimes I think I want nothing to do with her, but the thought of being without her makes me want to set the world on fire.

I despise this girl with all my heart, despise her in the best of ways, despise her so fucking much that I love her.