together

"Milesss~"

"Is that giggly y/n I hear? are you drunk?"

"I need you here."

"Where? Where exactly do you need me?"

I pull the phone from my ear and with my drunken hazed eyes I try and figure out where is here exactly.

My mouth falls open and close as I try and find the words to tell him where I am. But the only words I can get out are.

"Party."

I hear him sigh on the other end of the phone.

"I have some work to finish up, love. So, you're just going to have to celebrate without me tonight."

"No! Please, come. Please, please, please! I've been a good girl this year."

The words left my lips before I could give them a second thought. I groan, not believing what I just said.

"I don't know about that, mi amor. I'd say you're actually quite naughty."

"Well, then. fine! I'll just-"

"Relax. You think I'm missing out on giggly ( y/n )? I'll be there in thirty minutes."

. . .

"Help! I almost fell in my pee!"

"Sheesh, ( y/n ). Ya know, you're a real handful sometimes."

"It's not my fault, I tripped!"

"Lean on me and try not to fall in your pee, okay?"

His voice was stern and serious, with a hint of silly
added to it. He was annoyed but amused with me all at once and that's exactly how I liked it.

Feeling dizzy and unstable, I place my palm on his shoulder to get my balance back and lift myself up. Miles stays on his knees. His piercing gaze leveled
with my hips.

I look down at him and he looks up to me through those dark and unfairly long lashes.

A menacing smirk twists his lips as he hooks his finger onto my panties that are still around my ankles.

His velvety fingertips graze my legs as he begins to pull them up my thighs and under my skirt around my butt. He looks down again and chuckles to himself before standing up, and tauntingly licking his lips.

"Cute panties. They're lace. Is that for me? Or should I be worried about someone else?"

I opened my mouth to respond but nothing comes out. My mouth was left dry with desire, while other parts of me felt like they were flooding.

My mind is racing, yearning for more. I wanted his fingertips ... everywhere.

"I've left ( y/n ) ( l/n ) speechless, yet again."

His arrogant tone pissed me off but turned me on even more. That fine line between love and hate was always present between Miles and me.

However, right now, all I can feel is the love. The only thing I hate is that he hasn't kissed me yet.

I lean into his lips but he pulls away.

I prop myself up on my tip-toes to reach his mouth, but he pulls away again much to my dismay.

lookup at him my eyes locking with his, a small frown displaced on my lips.

MILES

Her beautiful brown eyes are sparkling so bright
that l almost become hypnotized. Her lips are so lush that it's the only mouth I ever want to kiss again.

But I can't. Not right now. She leans toward me but I reluctantly pull away. The cutest little frown flashes across her mouth and my heart just about breaks in two.

She tries once more by pushing her short self on
to her tip-toes, and as much as I don't want to pull away again.

"Why?"

She says so softly that it comes out more like a whimper. I pin her back against the wall and look her deep in the eyes.

I want her to feel everything I'm feeling

I want her to feel how much I, want her.

"We can't."

"Oh, ( y/n ) you don't understand how long I've dreamed of sharing these moments with you. I'd stay here all night and kiss you if you'd let me."

"But, you see, that's the problem."

"What problem?"

"I don't want to stop."