me and the birds

Being Miles Morales best friend always came easy. Being there for him was like second nature, the actions came before the thought of doing them. You were naturally a very supportive and empathetic person.

And yes you were in love with the boy, who wouldn't be? He was kind, smart, charming in the ways that counts.

You applied the "I'm a girls, girl" saying to anyone and everyone in your life that needed it, wether or not if they were female.

So when Miles told you that he had to save the world you without question helped anyway you could, for someone that lacked the abilities that he was gifted with. You held him when he needed a shoulder to cry on, you listened to him when he needed a ear to hear him.

And at the end of your adventure Miles told you, just how much he loved you. You can still remember the day, the things he said, the actions he made, like it all happened yesterday.

Hard to believe it was just one year ago.

. . .

Miles swung towards you as soon as he spotted you outside.

"Y/N!" He shouted your name, picking you up and swinging away with you. He didn't need the whole world to see his love confession.

Once he dropped you down you couldn't help the scream of protest you let out, "Miles! What the fuck! Why did you-"

"I LOVE YOU!"

You stopped.

"What."

The boy closed his eyes, "I love you, Y/n L/n." You couldn't believe what you just heard. It was silent after that, you let the weight of his words wash over you and when you did finally register them.

"Say something. Anything, please."

You let your lips do the talking.

Kissing Miles Morales after loving hime for so long felt like a damn dream, and you refused to wake up. This is everything you'd ever wanted for years now. To be in his arms, your  heartbeats in perfect harmony with each other's. As you breathed in and savoured each moment of his warm lips moving against yours, you realized ...

This was the start of forever.

Even though you didn't want to you pulled away, you had to tell him you felt the same way, that you loved him. Loved him more than you could imagine was possible.

But then he says something earth shattering.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have grabbed you and kissed you like that."

You couldn't help the nasty look on your face.

"Are you for real right now?"

He pauses and cringes at the tone of your voice.

"I didn't mean to say it like that. I just meant-"

"You tell me you love me and then you apologize and say you shouldn't have kissed me??"

"I didn't ask for consent."

"I thought me kiss you was more than enough!"

You sigh. "You're a idiot."

"Yeah I thought we established that already."

You reached for him again.

Every fibre on his skin felt alive as you reached out and wrapped an arm around his neck, deepening the
kiss.

"I love you." You say in between kisses. "So fucking much." And as you go to pull away. Miles pulled you back in and slammed his lips against yours. You stifled a gasp as he snaked his arm around your waist, pulling you even closer to him. If that were possible.

The space between you two evaporated as he tormented you with those goddamn luscious lips of his. You couldn't think straight any longer.

Miles was all you ever wanted, he's all you'll ever need.

. . .

a/n:

wanted to post something quick and easy to tide you guys over cause the new movie came out i'll post a longer chapter after this hope you guys like this though