i bet

"Miles, I bet you can't go a day without touching me."

He turned around bewildered, his face pales in anguish. "W-What-?" Getting up from his desk he leaves his homework aside and stalks over to you.

Arms out a frown heavily placed on his lips. "Love, you don't mean that ... right?" You smirk at him arms crossed.

"Hells yeah I do." He whines in protest, appalled at the claim diving for your hands he reaches for you but you pull away with a smile on your face.

"Miles~"

"( Y/n ) I don't wanna do that bullshit! I want to touch my girlfriend!"

"Then do something about it."

You stand in front of him arms crossed daring him to make the first move. He doesn't. He can't, his feet are rooted to the ground confusion swarming in his eyes.

She took a step forward and Miles swore she stole his breath, they were inches apart all he had to was lean in and her lips would be on his.

"You can- you don't have to-" Miles stuttered. "You don't
have to do- do it if you don't want to," He whispered.

Y/N just hummed at him in response. She had just realized
that her right hand was on Miles's shoulder. A few more seconds had passed as the pair stood there silently, staring into each other's souls.

Y/N wore a sly smirk and Miles twitched in nervousness.

And then, Miles did something that even caught himself by surprise. He dared himself to break their intense eye contact and glanced at Y/N's lips for a split second. And that was the move she was waiting for.

Before she knew what she was doing, Y/N moved her hand
towards Miles' neck and pulled him down, connecting
their lips. Miles immediately responded by snaking his hands around her waist and pulling her closer to him.

Their lips fit so perfectly together as if they were made for
each other. Miles moved his lips against hers so
passionately that Y/N felt weak in her knees, but he
steadied her with a firm grip on her waist as Y/N kissed
him back with the same passion.

She tangled her hand in his messy hair while Miles pull her bottom lip between his teeth and tugged it lightly. Y/N fought back a moan she let him completely devour her.

But she wasn't going to let him make her feel like this and
get away with it.

Y/N grabbed a fist full of his hair and pulled it roughly as
Miles pushed her against the wall, his hands tightening
around her waist, and kissing her deeper. Y/N felt
fireworks dance around in her stomach.

After what felt like years, they finally broke apart for air.
The two of them were holding onto each other desperately,
breathing heavily with their foreheads pressed together.

"I win."