inner thoughts

I mean, come on, how could I not fall in love with the mere sight of her when she looks so cute dancing around? That little skirt that fits her thighs so deliciously, with her gorgeous ( h/t ) bouncing around as she spins on the sand.

And that smile. My god, that smile is everything and so, so much more. ( y/n ) is a beautiful mess. She's chaotic and sensitive, and has a bit of an attitude problem but I still wanted nothing more than to get lost in her mess.

Because getting lost in her, means finding myself. Finding the happiness that left when she did. What was I thinking? I could never let her go. Until I get more with her, I will always want more with her. She's my first love, my only love and I'm no longer letting the past stand in the way of her being my last love.

There was a burning desire inside of me that was eager to know every single, little detail about her. I wished she would continue talking forever. I needed to hear more, see more.

I've always been so drawn to ( y/n ) because she's real, she's raw, uncut. She always speaks her mind, she doesn't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of her.

And being trapped in a world filled with a bunch of fakes, frauds and phony's, that's a beautiful thing.