forever

Swinging through the brightly lit city Miles was doing his nightly rounds, his duty as Spider-Man

Swinging through the brightly lit city Miles was doing his nightly rounds, his duty as Spider-Man. And right as he landed on his favorite spot to look down at the busy streets it started to rain, just like that night.

A night he could never forget, even if he wanted to. It felt like forever since he's held you, kissed you, touched you. And it's entirely his fault. He picked the city over you.

"Come on, time to abandon ship," Miles said pulling at your arm. "No, nuh no no, wait just give it a second it'll clear up." You said smiling back at him.

And right after you said that it started to pour he looked up at the sky then back down at you and thought, man, is she's beautiful and kissed you.

You guys were drenched in the rain.

You pulled back and said something that he'll never forget, that he's never forgotten.

"Promise me this is forever."

Miles looked at you and smiled, his eyes twinkling with promise as the words fell from his lips effortlessly.

"I promise."

Your hands found their way to each other. His touch sends sweet shocks up your arms and through your entire body. His gaze dropped from your eyes to your lips as he smirked and brought his face even closer to yours.

Miles closed the distance between you both and took your face in his gentle hands. He placed kisses all over your face,
forehead, nose, and cheeks.

"You make me happier than anything ever has or ever will." He whispered under the dark sky.

He smiled at you, he always had such a kind smile for someone who was capable of such dangerous acts.

You were drenched, in love, and kissing in the rain under the full moon not giving a care in the world about what tomorrow held you both just cared about there and then.

There's a wicked glint in his eyes. He leans in, his gaze fixed on your lips. Mile's lips felt like the most natural thing in the world. Like breathing or bleeding.

"I love you-god I love you so much."

And he did. Truly, wholeheartedly. Miles Morales loved you with his whole being, and he swore, he was going to get you back. That promise will be kept he will get you back.