only you

Miles can hardly keep his eyes open as he climbs the wall
of his apartment building. He just finished spider-manning for the night, and he's exhausted. Patrol has been busy as of lately.

A long and loud yawn escapes him, his eyes beginning to droop closed. He can't even be bothered to keep them open as he crawls up the wall. Relying solely on his muscle memory, which is enhanced thanks to his spider abilities, Miles stops when he reaches his bedroom window. Or, what he guesses is his bedroom window.

He pushes it up, then the screen squeezes himself inside and lands on the floor with a thud. Miles pulls off his mask and makes a beeline to his bed, only to find that someone is already in it.

He can't see who because they're facing the other way. His tired mind must be playing tricks on him. He rubs the sleepiness out of his eyes, but when he opens them, they're still there.

"What the hell?.."

He takes a look around his room to make sure everything
else is still in order, his confusion only grows upon doing
so. None of his furniture or decor is here, it's all been
replaced by someone else's.

The logical part of Miles's mind then kicks in. This isn't his
room, it's yours. He must have been so tired that he went to your place instead of his, unconditionally wanting to be with you after a long night.

So much for his enhanced senses. Miles slaps his forehead with a gloved hand, mumbling to himself.

"Stupid, so stupid. why would you-"

You start to stir. You switch to your other side, smushing
your face into your pillow. The sight of you instantly melts Miles's heart. Even though he can only see part of your face, you're so pretty. His eyes become doe-like, lips parting in awe of you.

Miles comes closer and crouches down in front of you. He tries to make out every detail of your face in the darkness of your room. He knows it's wrong, and sort of creepy.

He shouldn't even be here. He can't help himself, though, and, it was an honest mistake. The best mistake.

You hum in your sleep, and the sound of your voice is
music to Miles's ears. he coos quietly, "Fuck, you're cute." He yawns again, and it's then that he remembers how tired he is. He should go before he wakes you, anyway. He'd hate to disturb your sleep.

The boy slowly rises to his feet and starts to back away from
your bed, heading to the window. Jumping up onto the windowsill, grabbing at the window frame to balance himself he turns back to take one last look at you.

You're still fast asleep, and absolutely angelic cuddled
into your covers. Miles can't wait to see you properly.

"See you later, y/n."